Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Nine

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States

My Nine

My old thread vanished so here's a new one. I got it back in 09 I think, all stock with like 117,xxx miles on it.

I got rid of the bug guard, and got some clear corner lights, and a flowmaster.

Put some fangs, I mean tow hooks on it.

Had it professionally douched inside and out.

White gauges

Summit Racing drilled and slotted rotors and EBC greenstuff pads front and rear

Buried by the snow.

And here are a few from this past weekend. It made it's first trip out on the beach, it road great on the sand!

98 Platimum GC 5.9 Limited Flowmaster, relocated intake temp sensor, clear corners, 35% front tint, 5% sunroof tint, white face gauges, Accel coil, Summit Racing 8MM wires, 100w fog lights w/new housings, Mopar tow hooks, Mopar Performance PCM, Summit Racing drilled/slotted rotors w/ EBC pads, K&N FIPK

SOLD 90 Mustang LX notchback: cobra intake, 70mm TB and spacer, fender mounted CAI, 1 3/4" long tube headers, 2 1/2" offroad h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmasters, 3.73s, subframe connecters, cobra r glass hood, glass decklid, 5-spd, cobra rims, underdrive pullys, e-fan, Steeda short through shifter

Lookin good Adam!

What meter is that on the dash and what does it pick up?

You should be driving the 94 in the winter, not the niner!

Not to my own thread but this is the reason I ended up with the niner John. I hit some black ice heading into work at 2am to go sand. Spun around backwards went up and over a curb through a fence. The impact ripped the pass side rear control arms off, which pulled the d shaft out of the trans, bent the shock, bent the sway bar and mounts, also caved in the c pillar? the post between the front and back door.
    98 Platimum GC 5.9 Limited Flowmaster, relocated intake temp sensor, clear corners, 35% front tint, 5% sunroof tint, white face gauges, Accel coil, Summit Racing 8MM wires, 100w fog lights w/new housings, Mopar tow hooks, Mopar Performance PCM, Summit Racing drilled/slotted rotors w/ EBC pads, K&N FIPK

SOLD 90 Mustang LX notchback: cobra intake, 70mm TB and spacer, fender mounted CAI, 1 3/4" long tube headers, 2 1/2" offroad h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmasters, 3.73s, subframe connecters, cobra r glass hood, glass decklid, 5-spd, cobra rims, underdrive pullys, e-fan, Steeda short through shifter

That's it - ur banned for going OT in your own thread!

THat's ok - I'm gonna ban myself in a minute for these pics....

kinda like we got double twinzies - only double backwards!

The 94 and 98 partsmobiles...

...and why don't I have the trans from that Jeep?

....cuz I'm just not sure I have an adequate amount of spare trannies sittin on my garage floor at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    What meter is that on the dash and what does it pick up?
    Totally missed this. It is a Scan Gauge II it picks up a bunch of things also reads and clears engine codes. I have it set to read rpm, volts, water temp, and intake air temp. http://www.scangauge.com/
    Last edited by apstang50; 07-11-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Mine was actually a 93 and has been gone for like two years.

Quote Originally Posted by apstang50 View Post
    Mine was actually a 93 and has been gone for like two years.
    Did you at least keep the steel pulley p/s pump and it's bracket I hope?

Did you at least keep the steel pulley p/s pump and it's bracket I hope?
    Nope just got some random electrical stuff. I was just done with pulling stuff off of it in the snow!

A few snow pics from last month.

New headlights.

Are those the headlights that kolak has?

No, the Kolak ones are e-code, not the clear ones. Looks similar to stock with the fluted glass, but the beam pattern is much better.

So who makes them then?

Ive not seen any reviews on the clear ones.

I got those off eBay.

A few from the beach yesterday.

Is that stock height?

Looks great, where do you take it on the beach?
    -Dave

1998 GC Laredo SE/1998 Plat 5.9/1998 Plat 5.9/1994 Laredo 5 speed/1998 Slate 5.9- All sold/scrapped

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- New DD

Quote Originally Posted by CLEAN AND SLAMMED View Post
    Is that stock height?
    No, I'm running a 2" BB with 235/70/16 tires.

Quote Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
    Looks great, where do you take it on the beach?
    Thanx, it's a local beach by me called Sandy Neck.

Nice Jeep, nice beach, nice dog, nice camera and framing.

I think that about covers it

You can see some of the best sunsets in my area from this beach!

Wait....

How are you seeing the sun setting over the water on an east coast beach?

Is this on the Cape where they have an actual west coast on the east coast? lulz

The only "west coast" sunset I've ever seen was in Florida. That was pretty cool

Wait....

How are you seeing the sun setting over the water on an east coast beach?

Is this on the Cape where they have an actual west coast on the east coast? lulz

The only "west coast" sunset I've ever seen was in Florida. That was pretty cool
    Depends how much you've had to drink on said beach.

I saw the sunset in San Fran last year, pretty badass.
    -Dave

1998 GC Laredo SE/1998 Plat 5.9/1998 Plat 5.9/1994 Laredo 5 speed/1998 Slate 5.9- All sold/scrapped

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- New DD

This beach is on the north side of the cape.

Got my sticker yesterday and took a trip out on the beach. On the highway heading to get my sticker a rock cracked my windsheild. Always gotta be something.

My nine, my dog, and my friends WJ.

And one of my gauges I put in last year.