Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ok,,, I am liking these.... might need a set for the DRAG only 408. Can you PM me a price
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Platinum - 408 SC Sleeper ( 7.49 / 11.? )
    2012 RAM - Tow Vehicle
    2007 GC SRT8 Daily Driver
    2003 TJ Rubicon Inca Gold - Trail blaster
    1973 Trumph GT6 MK III
    20 Ft Enclosed Car Hauler

So here are the toxic waste misted with zombie blood and clear coated 2wice to make the blood look wet. Full set:

Omg Andy they r amazing!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
    1998 Deep Slate 5.9L-SOLD to Diirty ZJ
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...light=predator
    1998 Bright Platinum 5.9L-Predator9 DD
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...ator-9-Part-II
    "Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesen't, cause thats the fuking way she goes boys." -Trailer Park Boys

They look like candy granny Smith green apples. In other words delicious.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTime View Post
    Ok,,, I am liking these.... might need a set for the DRAG only 408. Can you PM me a price
    Funny thing, today I was talking to Nick and I said: "I'll bet No Time will pick up a set"
    Captain of the Nine

Here is the official pricing on these:
    Front or rear uppers are 265.00 a pair any length.

Front or rear lowers are 275.00 a pair any length.

If you buy a full set I will do it for 1000.00 even free shipping. (Its more cost effective to tool up to do full sets. I will not inventory these as they are too expensive to keep on hand hoping that I have the right length.

I AM NOT POSTING THESE UP ON OUR SITE AT THIS TIME. THESE ARE A WWW.THESPEEDFREAKS.NET EXCLUSIVE ITEM. YOU MUST CONTACT ME VIA THIS FORUM TO HAVE ACCESS TO THESE. PLEASE PM, EMAIL OR CALL THESE MAY ALSO BE A LIMITED PRODUCTION ITEM. THE .250 WALL 4130 CRO-MOLY IS VERY HARD TO GET ACCESS TO. I WAS OWED A FAVOR ALLOWING ME TO GET THIS ONE PEICE.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US SOONER THAN LATER. THESE ARE INTENDED TO SERIOUS STREET PERFORMANCE APPLICATIONS AND DRAG RACE APPLICATIONS ONLY.

ANDY CARTER
    704 796 3502
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

is this the pricing of the non stupid expensive ones?

Blood everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! The more the better!
    Build Thread Below
    Build Thread Below
    "Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesen't, cause thats the fuking way she goes boys." -Trailer Park Boys

Quote Originally Posted by enlight22 View Post
    is this the pricing of the non stupid expensive ones?
    We had discussed making some completely from .250 wall SD 4130. They would be a good bit more pricey though. The heating process would take longer and the welding process would be a little more in depth as well as using up more scarce material. The would be the stiffest and strongest ZJ arms ever made.... I would suggest them as rear lowers for a drag jeep.

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.
    242 SWAP, K&n stuff, magnaflow stuff, msd stuff, Ironman poly engine and trans mounts.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

they are super nice... bit more than i can probably afford this year. i was just hoping for stiffer than stock and the correct length for a lowered jeep... idk if i need the stiffest ever made... just stiff enough... that said i want them... time to start saving money... maby i can sell plasma, sperm, and a kidney.

I supposed I can make a more affordable set of arms but they would be heavier and less rigid. I would rather not go this route because I would prefer to make only the best for the SF crowd but I am here to help so I suppose you can PM me if you need to cut a few corners to save some pennies.

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.
    242 SWAP, K&n stuff, magnaflow stuff, msd stuff, Ironman poly engine and trans mounts.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanandy View Post
    I supposed I can make a more affordable set of arms but they would be heavier and less rigid. I would rather not go this route because I would prefer to make only the best for the SF crowd but I am here to help so I suppose you can PM me if you need to cut a few corners to save some pennies.
    I noticed that the newer Jeep Wranglers have tubular control arms from the factory. Do you know what the wall diameter is of the OEM arms? If you would use the same diameter and wall thickness as those OEM control arms but using Chromoly instead, They should still be a decent weight but with increased strength and stiffness. Just a thought I had.
    No replacement for displacement!

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo ZJ
    360 Stroker, 408c.i.

ill contact u about a cheaper set when i get back to the states.. really i just need arms for my lowering.. which noone makes. it would be nicce if they are stiffer and stronger than stock. im not much concerned about the weight.. more about the price.. i dont need them to be made of pure unobtainium

Amazing guy to deal with, will be doing more business with any in the future for sure! This guy knows his stuff clearly and is a pleasure to talk to!
    Build Thread Below
    Build Thread Below

Quote Originally Posted by enlight22 View Post
    ill contact u about a cheaper set when i get back to the states.. really i just need arms for my lowering.. which noone makes. it would be nicce if they are stiffer and stronger than stock. im not much concerned about the weight.. more about the price.. i dont need them to be made of pure unobtainium
    Agreed I'm also not worried about wieght aslong is its and improvment over stock
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

I am not going to offer advertise a cheaper lower quality option but if you need something less expensive and are not worried about weight etc. Give me a call or an email

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanandy View Post
    Here is the official pricing on these:
    Front or rear uppers are 265.00 a pair any length.

Front or rear lowers are 275.00 a pair any length.

If you buy a full set I will do it for 1000.00 even free shipping. (Its more cost effective to tool up to do full sets. I will not inventory these as they are too expensive to keep on hand hoping that I have the right length.

I AM NOT POSTING THESE UP ON OUR SITE AT THIS TIME. THESE ARE A WWW.THESPEEDFREAKS.NET EXCLUSIVE ITEM. YOU MUST CONTACT ME VIA THIS FORUM TO HAVE ACCESS TO THESE. PLEASE PM, EMAIL OR CALL THESE MAY ALSO BE A LIMITED PRODUCTION ITEM. THE .250 WALL 4130 CRO-MOLY IS VERY HARD TO GET ACCESS TO. I WAS OWED A FAVOR ALLOWING ME TO GET THIS ONE PEICE.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US SOONER THAN LATER. THESE ARE INTENDED TO SERIOUS STREET PERFORMANCE APPLICATIONS AND DRAG RACE APPLICATIONS ONLY.

ANDY CARTER
    704 796 3502
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

Well the premium set is about $1000 and free shipping so how much will be the regular not chrome moly stock size fixed control arm set?
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would make non cro-moly arms from 1.75x.1875 (3/16") DOM and .200 wall bushing shells with DOM taper sleeves. These would be in the 165.00 for uppers and 175.00 for lowers range.
    Thanks
    Andy

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

330 +350=680. Sounds good. What about bushings, painting and S&H? Are you going to install the poly bushings?
    Is there any chance to powder coat them in red?
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would call it 700.00 even shipped. All arms are always totally assembled. I learned a long time ago that bags of parts are just lazy and rude to the customer. I will powder coat: black, red and blue for no extra fee. The mixed colors or the toxic waste or magic blue cost more because of the clear coat.

So 700 shipped for carbon steel (DOM Tube) and 1000 shipped (cro moly) for full sets sounds fair. If I find I need to make adjustments I will post it up here but we can consider that the advertised price.

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM