Thread: pick one...

pick one...

just pick one, im sure it will bust something.
    http://www.performanceinjectionequip...sc%20mopar.php

J(Just)E(Empty)E(Every)P(Pocket)

03' Durango R/T---All Stock, for now!
    Slate 5.9er--- 210 Cam, EQ heads, Air Gap, 52mm TB, 24# injectors, & Hemifever Juiced UP!.
    03 ram "hemi"

is trippn'
    looks cool as hell, but they are willing to put a lot of power thru a cast crank. i would deff pay the xtra 600 on the second one. wish i had 15 g's to drop.

edit: my bad 15,599.00

edit again: 20 g's + by the time you built a good turbo system for it. ive got all the other supporting mods to handle that kind of power. just dont have the wallet support for it.
    Last edited by speedmontzj; 05-27-2012 at 03:58 PM.

id go 408.....
    Resident speeding ticket whore

If I offend anyone tonight, I apologize. That's not my intention. I'm not going to guess what your personal line of decency is. I cross my own from time to time. It's how I know I still have one.

is trippn'
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy63b View Post
    id go 408.....
    the second one is. first on is a 360.

PART NUMBER FI-408SC

PRICE SHORT BLOCK - $6,499.99
    PRICE CRATE ENGINE - $9,999.99
    Turn key - $14,999.95

BLOCK:

408 ci roller, partial block fill, w Program Engineering billet main caps and ARP main studs

CRANKSHAFT:

4.000" stroke, Scat cast iron (steel crank optional)

CONNECTING RODS:

6.123" Scat H beam With ARP cap screw

PISTONS:

9.0:1 PIE custom JE blower pistons

PISTON RINGS:

Speed pro Hellfire rings

CAMSHAFT:

Hydraulic roller camshaft see our camshaft section for the correct selection

TIMING CHAIN:

9 keyway adjustable billet double row

OIL PUMP:

Precision Oil Pump

OIL PAN:

6 quart PIE Deep Sump w/ 5/8 pick up

VIBRATION DAMPER:

Powerbond

BALANCED:

Included

HEAD GASKETS:

Cometic Multilayer steel

HEAD FASTNERS:

ARP head studs

CYLINDER HEADS:

Hand Ported edelbrock w/ 2.02" intake / 1.60" exhaust valves (see flow data) Optional CNC

ROCKER ARMS:

1.6 ratio roller

INTAKE MANIFOLD:

Mopar M1 4bb1

POWER RATINGS

700 rwhp @ 5,700 Rpm

690 rwtq @ 5,400 Rpm

This package is built specifically as a forced induction package,this set up is suitable for Supercharging or turbocharging. The camshaft will be selected for the type of forced induction that will be used. See our camshaft section to view our purpose built boosted cams. This package can be ordered complete with all necessary equipment. The power rating listed above was tested with our exclusive front mount turbo system.

Option - Forged Crank $600.00

Option - CNC port work $1200.00

Complete

•SCT Custom Tune
    •82lb injectors
    •Billet fuel system kit
    •58 mm throttle body

SEE OUR TURBO KITS FOR MORE FORCED INDUCTION NEEDS!

Administratororororor SUPERJEEP's Avatar
    lol 16k and doesnt even come with a blower?
    1998 grandcherokee5.9.forged bottom,vortech T trim,220 cam,ported eq heads,and all supporting valvetrain,4bbl m1,sct tuned,headers/full exhaust,4.10 gears,and the usual bolt-ons,alcohol injection, martin saine 3800 pro billet stall converter

2002 954rr kandy red with lots of mods

2004 f4i. sick inovations cage,kandy red paint,polished frame,si round bar. dirtbike bars, dual caliper handbrake

"wear a condom,i dont want to be an uncle to a bunch of space cadets on motorcycles lookin like you" -davit-

I think 82# injectors is a little excessive for that NA combo.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

is trippn'
    Its got 9 to 1 blower pjstons and cam. its setup to be run fi. its not built to run na. im figuring 82#'s is needed to fuel the power they figure it will make.

They sound like fools.

How can you say 700rwhp? Driveline loss isn't an exact science.

Any fi motor will run na. It just won't make the power that a dedicated na build will.
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

is trippn'
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleen4971 View Post

Any fi motor will run na. It just won't make the power that a dedicated na build will.

i understand that. that motor is built to run fi. it will run na but with 9 to 1 comp and 82# inj i would guess it would be a big turd without 15-20lbs of boost. what i dont understand is they set that motor up to run major boost and it comes with a cast crank. you have to pay xtra for a forged. why not charge the xtra and include it since you plan for the customer to push it with big boost . i would like to see what kind of power they say it can make / hold.

80# is way to much imho. Not that you can't scale them back but I am living that problem right now with 60# @39 psi where I run around 50 psi. The injectors are damn near turned off at idle. I am not as big CI but never the less I know how this all works lol.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

is trippn'
    scjeep i got a question, an honest one. how do you base injector sizing? is it peak power, or a combination of that plus amount of boost along with cubic inches and cfm thru the intake system. i know on a lot of the ls stuff you usually can get close on the amount of peak power, but i figured it was because that sort of combination is built so much its easier to figure out what it needs/wants.