Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

THANX............

Just wanted to say thanx to Ninergrad, Superjeep and all the Mods for continuely watching out for all of us here!!!!!

Thank You!
    Captain of the Nine

Administratororororor SUPERJEEP's Avatar
    no problem bro. thanks for being here and sharing your wisdom
    1998 grandcherokee5.9.forged bottom,vortech T trim,220 cam,ported eq heads,and all supporting valvetrain,4bbl m1,sct tuned,headers/full exhaust,4.10 gears,and the usual bolt-ons,alcohol injection, martin saine 3800 pro billet stall converter

2002 954rr kandy red with lots of mods

2004 f4i. sick inovations cage,kandy red paint,polished frame,si round bar. dirtbike bars, dual caliper handbrake

"wear a condom,i dont want to be an uncle to a bunch of space cadets on motorcycles lookin like you" -davit-

No problem at all. Forum has been having some severe issues, so we are in a bit of a limp mod at the moment. Still working to get it back to normal.
    We had a pretty bad database crash and few hosting issues. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.
    Thank you for your patience and continued support!
    -Davit.

98 ZJ 5.9L Slate
    Click here for MODS

98 Ram 2500 5.9L 24V Cummins, short bed, Blue
    MBPR Turbo back 4" exhaust, Edge Juice, Superchips tuner.

http://autotruckservice.org/

Its so.......bright. Lol

Lookin good though.
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
    1996 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck
    1985 Dodge Omni GLH
    1984 BMW 318i
    1967 Plymouth Valiant (5.7 Hemi swap)

Thanks guys!!! Oh and I don't know if mods know but taptalk no longer works invade no one knew
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

IT is bright as ****, I hate it, can't customize it yet. I am working on it now. Whole bunch of shit doesn't work at the moment.
    Like A WHOLE BUNCH!
    -Davit.

98 ZJ 5.9L Slate
    Click here for MODS

I know its a bitch getting all this shit straight, and I really want to thank all of you for your hard work, I know watt life is like working all the time without a safety net, or support, or even a well deserved thank you, which is why this place is more like home to me than my real life!!!!
    Thanx again
    RINGWRAITH.
    Captain of the Nine

Hey Rick, I appreciate it man. I know all of you guys do, that is why I don't mind the hard work, as long as you call this place home it is well worth it.
    -Davit.

98 ZJ 5.9L Slate
    Click here for MODS

i call it home to, its alot like mallcrawlin, they upgraded a few months ago also, but i likes the darker skin, but i will have to get used to this one, and i will, but you guys still have my support!
    Resident speeding ticket whore

If I offend anyone tonight, I apologize. That's not my intention. I'm not going to guess what your personal line of decency is. I cross my own from time to time. It's how I know I still have one.

I agree with rick its a great group of people on this forum oh and

Tapatalk fixed =) thanks whooo hoooooo
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

Read this thread, it has most all the info on what is currently going on with the forum.

http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...5641#post95641

Also you guys don't have to get used to anything, what you see is temporary and you have my promise that it will be fixed.
    -Davit.

98 ZJ 5.9L Slate
    Click here for MODS

Thank you Rick for all the info you provide for the site...... But i must admit, Were the heck are all the little trials and errors you were doing. I'm broke so I have to live vicariously through others LOL!!!!
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

well, I'm switching gears a little so to speak so many of the little items I was working on are on the back burner, I am putting together a simple 9er project for now, more bent toward resto than modification, for now...
    thanx tho!!!!!
    Captain of the Nine

Quote Originally Posted by scjeep4.7HO View Post
    Thank you Rick for all the info you provide for the site...... But i must admit, Were the heck are all the little trials and errors you were doing. I'm broke so I have to live vicariously through others LOL!!!!

Its been a wile but: CAULDRON BOURNE........
    Captain of the Nine

I want to thank you guys all from the bottom of my heart, I find this place so comforting when reality seems to be over bearing and I just want to escape/relax. For you guys to come up with this is more than I can imagine, all of the comrodery is more than I could have anticipated. If anyone mod/amin some help or ANYTHING, please do not be shy. I need this website to be a great, not only for me, but for the others who share our passion.

If it was not for this very website, I would have never been introduced to Rick/Ringwraith. Since the day I met that man he has helped my vision take form and not only that but perform. I owe him more than I havefor this, being a teacher/mentor and better yet a friend who I can rely on. I now see him once a week and sometimes spend the night there when pressing issues need to be fixed or just want to do some harcore modding DRAGON POSSE STYLE. He has always created time for me and I talk to him on a daily basis. The friendship that you guys have helped me create through the forum goes a long way because we are friends for life. He knows that he can count on me whenever or wherever I am. I am no fair weather friend, or a guy trying to get him to build my jeep for me.

I owe a special thanks to Rick(Ringwraith), john(Z88Z), SUPERJEEP, NINERGRAD, Mike(MIKEWJ), Richie(SCjeep4.7ho), Ross(Saleen4971),Adam(Apstang50). thanks so much guys you really have helped me create my 9er to what people fear today.This would not be possible if it were not for you guys putting in the effort, I hope to join you all one day soon!

Oh and one last thing, when i am done with this jeep and i will never sell it BTW, you will have wished you never met it(I have Rick up my sleeve,top that ace)!
    1998 Deep Slate 5.9L-SOLD to Diirty ZJ
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...light=predator
    1998 Bright Platinum 5.9L-Predator9 DD
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...ator-9-Part-II
    "Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesen't, cause thats the fuking way she goes boys." -Trailer Park Boys

Administratororororor SUPERJEEP's Avatar
    ive been inside all those people listed......does that make me a slut or them?
    1998 grandcherokee5.9.forged bottom,vortech T trim,220 cam,ported eq heads,and all supporting valvetrain,4bbl m1,sct tuned,headers/full exhaust,4.10 gears,and the usual bolt-ons,alcohol injection, martin saine 3800 pro billet stall converter

2002 954rr kandy red with lots of mods

2004 f4i. sick inovations cage,kandy red paint,polished frame,si round bar. dirtbike bars, dual caliper handbrake

"wear a condom,i dont want to be an uncle to a bunch of space cadets on motorcycles lookin like you" -davit-

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERJEEP View Post
    ......does that make me a slut? ......
    It does.

Yes, it does

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERJEEP View Post
    ive been inside all those people listed......does that make me a slut or them?
    I never felt anything??? well....sorry about yer pener! anyway.......
    Captain of the Nine

well it depends who is your favorite greg..........
    Build Thread Below
    Build Thread Below
    "Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesen't, cause thats the fuking way she goes boys." -Trailer Park Boys

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by KennY5_9PowerS View Post
    I want to thank you guys all from the bottom of my heart, I find this place so comforting when reality seems to be over bearing and I just want to escape/relax. For you guys to come up with this is more than I can imagine, all of the comrodery is more than I could have anticipated. If anyone mod/amin some help or ANYTHING, please do not be shy. I need this website to be a great, not only for me, but for the others who share our passion.

If it was not for this very website, I would have never been introduced to Rick/Ringwraith. Since the day I met that man he has helped my vision take form and not only that but perform. I owe him more than I havefor this, being a teacher/mentor and better yet a friend who I can rely on. I now see him once a week and sometimes spend the night there when pressing issues need to be fixed or just want to do some harcore modding DRAGON POSSE STYLE. He has always created time for me and I talk to him on a daily basis. The friendship that you guys have helped me create through the forum goes a long way because we are friends for life. He knows that he can count on me whenever or wherever I am. I am no fair weather friend, or a guy trying to get him to build my jeep for me.

I owe a special thanks to Rick(Ringwraith), john(Z88Z), SUPERJEEP, NINERGRAD, Mike(MIKEWJ), Richie(SCjeep4.7ho), Ross(Saleen4971),Adam(Apstang50). thanks so much guys you really have helped me create my 9er to what people fear today.This would not be possible if it were not for you guys putting in the effort, I hope to join you all one day soon!

Oh and one last thing, when i am done with this jeep and i will never sell it BTW, you will have wished you never met it(I have Rick up my sleeve,top that ace)!
    No problem man, that is why we are all here. To help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RINGWRAITH View Post
    I never felt anything??? well....sorry about yer pener! anyway.......
    The only think I felt was sympathy for how tiny he really is!
    98 Platimum GC 5.9 Limited Flowmaster, relocated intake temp sensor, clear corners, 35% front tint, 5% sunroof tint, white face gauges, Accel coil, Summit Racing 8MM wires, 100w fog lights w/new housings, Mopar tow hooks, Mopar Performance PCM, Summit Racing drilled/slotted rotors w/ EBC pads, K&N FIPK

SOLD 90 Mustang LX notchback: cobra intake, 70mm TB and spacer, fender mounted CAI, 1 3/4" long tube headers, 2 1/2" offroad h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmasters, 3.73s, subframe connecters, cobra r glass hood, glass decklid, 5-spd, cobra rims, underdrive pullys, e-fan, Steeda short through shifter

Nick - honestly it's great to hear stuff like that once in a while. (Greg just has a hard time responding sincerely to anything that's not overtly sexual )

I think we're all greatful to Davit and Greg for making this safe haven from all the toolier forums.

We have a great group of core members that keep the responses and info flowing - including that "doesn't 'get' Monty Python" mentor of yours, Mr R. Ringwraith

Thanks Nick - it's good to hear someone put what we're all thinking into words

is trippn'
    i will throw my opinion in here as well. this place is completely different than any of the other sites i visit, in a good way. everybody jumps right in to help. i had 10 people trying to help me figure out how to do a print screen. just goes to show how much a group of like minded enthusiast will try and help each other out with anything . anyone is welcome to become part of the group. well let me say this group . a lot off groups are the complete opposite. i also love the site setup/functions and colors so thanks to the admins and mods. also thank the mods for keeping the riffraff out. i haven't really seen any real big trouble makers on here, but the attitude of this place could also be the reason for that. nobody gets met with a fawk you right from the start. those places are fun to check out from time to time but this is the place i always check in with before shutting down. its like a big group of friends here and i'm thankful for being a part of it.

so thanks everyone from the admins to the mods all the way down to whoever was the very last person to join. the exchange of information is great. the friendships are great even thou most of us have never met. which btw we should try and have a big speedfreaks party/gathering somewhere kinda in the middle for everyone. i'd be up for a road trip if it ever happens.

Welcome, always fun to check out the crazy shit ya post bro! X2 on the meet thing!
    Build Thread Below
    Build Thread Below

x3 in the meeting up. Also I would just like to say Thanks to everyone making this and enjoyable place, being oh so very helpful, and making a guy feel welcome
    currently jeepless.

yeah this site is one special site, you never see all the bs like you see on others. and usually the search function works well. so thanks to everyone involved for making this a great site.