Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    how do you like the level 10 transmission??
    5.9 Magnum Powered ZJ Limited. The Pinnacle of Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by ptowntsi View Post
    how do you like the level 10 transmission??
    My jeep is not drivable now so I have nothing to say. When I took the jeep for the first ride I could notice that the shifting was pretty fast at start up.
    As I know those guys know how to make a good performance transmission. You just need to to tell them what you want.
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ha you are motivating me to put my M1 and valve covers on with a mild cam...damn you! haha.
    5.9 Magnum Powered ZJ Limited. The Pinnacle of Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by ptowntsi View Post
    ha you are motivating me to put my M1 and valve covers on with a mild cam...damn you! haha.
    ?????????????????????????????
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some new mods have come. Stock heater hose will be replaced with 3 ply red silicone hose.
    The silicone hose comes with Breeze SS liner clamps.
    Shut off valve is installed for future maintenance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MonaDeRio; 01-07-2012 at 02:59 PM.

What's with the shutt off valve?
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Jon20683 View Post
    What's with the shutt off valve?

Well in case of replacing the heater core or in case of possible leakage and for shutting it off during the summer.

Installed the new door speakers. Infinity Reference, 6022i, 6.5 inch speakers I put on the front doors and JBL GTO628 6-1/2" Grand Touring Series speakers on the rear doors.
    Specification of the speakers is similar.
    Last edited by MonaDeRio; 01-13-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonaDeRio View Post
    Installed the new door speakers. Infinity Reference, 6022i, 6.5 inch speakers I put on the front doors and JBL GTO628 6-1/2" Grand Touring Series speakers on the rear doors.
    Specification of the speakers is similar.
    are you doing speakers in the rear console?
    Captain of the Nine

Quote Originally Posted by RINGWRAITH View Post
    are you doing speakers in the rear console?
    I'm gotta check them out first. The door speakers were totally blown but I haven’t checked the rear yet so if they are blown ill replace them as well.

I bought 4 wheel spacers 1.5" and painted the visible side in red I think that will give it a nicer look.

Nice how much that cost? Are they hub centric? And pics of after you put them on
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Jon20683 View Post
    Nice how much that cost? Are they hub centric? And pics of after you put them on
    I bought them off eBay . Here is the link and a description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-JEEP-WRA...sories&vxp=mtr

Engine is done.Everything is fine. ) I'll place an update with some pix later.

First look. I'm still working on it.

The latest pictures:

One more

Nice! That engine compartment is a thing of beauty!

Performance builds are great, but they're even nicer when completed with this level of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    Nice! That engine compartment is a thing of beauty!

Performance builds are great, but they're even nicer when completed with this level of attention.
    Thank you. I'm still working on it. My next step is suspension. I'm going to replace all stock bushing with the red poly bushings, install all new shocks ( KYB Monomax, Bilstein or Tokico) and replace conventional oil to synthetic everywhere. I already have ADDCO anti-sway bars front and rear so I’ll replace only all old control arms with performance one set. Also I need to fix an exhaust system. It looks like the tail pipe hit something and converter is too noisy. I saw bunch of performance high flow convertors with 100-200 CPSI on eBay. Are those good?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-inch-Diame...item4843a891b6
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MBS-100-Cell...item5d2de14c6b
    Last edited by MonaDeRio; 02-26-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I have replaced Saleen 18 rims from White 5.9 to Black 5.9, changed oil in both differentials and transfer case from unknown oil to fully synthetic.
    Installed red painted differential covers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQSWD...ature=youtu.be

Nice - looks good.

Who owns the ex MA statie car?

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    Nice - looks good.

Who owns the ex MA statie car?
    It's a car service car, lol

I have done some more things today. The exhaust clamp next to the muffler was totally damaged so I decided to throw it away and permanently weld the pipe.

Some new parts came in today and are ready for installation.

I installed all the stuff today. It took around 3 hours. I replaced ADDCO end links 5/16 bolts with EnergySuspention 3/8" bolts.
    I don't really understand why ADDCO include 5/16" end link bolts with such strong sway bars