Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 0-60 for fun

Sad that our once great vehicles are now behind the pack.

Also I beat a Porsche cayman from a light the other night. Let off at 80, loled to myself
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

i'd like to buy a new srt8...but here if you buy a car like that you pay a gian mountain of taxes and the police comes to you asking if you really can afford a car like that...
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen4971 View Post
    Sad that our once great vehicles are now behind the pack.
    That's why I named mine Jezebel. Once she was a magnificent queen. Now she's just a used up old whore who puts out whenever I ask her to.

Also I beat a Porsche cayman from a light the other night. Let off at 80, loled to myself
    Any idea what trim level it was? The slowest Cayman hits 60 in 5.3 whereas the Cayman S and R are closer to 4 flat. Of course, it's probably hard to tell when the only thing you could see was the headlights in the rear view mirror.

Cayman s. He was embarassing a v6 mustang first, until I caught up and put him in his place
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

Cayman s. He was embarassing a v6 mustang first, until I caught up and put him in his place
    Hell yeah. That's always a gratifying feeling. I don't get to do that very much since I sold my bike. That thing walked everything on four wheels and most of the modern sports bikes. Surprised a fellow on a Hyabusa once.

In the niner I pretty much stick to Civics and fox body mustangs.

I beat a 5sp Geo Metro once

Quote Originally Posted by CLEAN AND SLAMMED View Post
    I beat a 5sp Geo Metro once
    Murkin bitches.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

Quote Originally Posted by lilbullie5.9 View Post
    Murkin bitches.
    Fo sho , and I drive this beast daily !