For Sale Rules - READ FIRST!

This thread is intended to give some guidelines to make our or sale section easier to use, and less "crowded"
    1. Do not post any "feeler" threads - this is not the "maybe" section, it is the "for sale" section
    2. Post an asking price - "throw me an offer" is another way of saying "i don't know what this is worth but i need to get as much money as possible" and it is also a good way of getting lowballed.
    3. Post pictures - this shows the condition of the part and readiness to ship. a simple "trust me this 5.9 grille is perfect" is not something that most people will go off of for a $200 part.
    4. Sellers must disclose the condition of the parts and/or a vehicle and any issues or problems. Example if the item you are listing needs to be rebuilt or part of it needs to be replaced, it must be disclosed!
    5. Location - you dont NEED to put a location, but it can sway a buyer yes or no. this can also save YOU time. i dont want to waste my time, or yours with questions about a vehicle or big heavy part, if its 2000 miles away.
    6. Do not "spam" a FS thread - if you are interest in buying, OR have a question about the item that could be beneficial to an interested buyer, post the question. otherwise shut the hell up.
    7. The spam rule still applies if there is an ongoing issue with a seller - if you have not received an item form a seller, or received something you feel is unacceptable, PM a mod/admin so we can lock the thread and not allow further sales until the issue has been resolved
    8. Issue with the price of an item? nobody cares. PM the seller, express your concern if you must. but keep it out of the thread.
    9. Moderators reserve the right to delete any for sale thread if it does not meet for sale thread rules
    Last edited by Ninergrad; 05-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit