Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i made thisat a tshirt site each shirt cost 18.99 with free shipping the more shirts people buy the cheaper it gets for everone else

and not to be a douche but this site isnt just 5.9s even though it would be pretty stupid to put a regulur zj on there unless some one could get a good picture of a nice 1 and a 5.9
    Last edited by Jon20683; 01-03-2011 at 04:56 AM.
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

That's pretty decent!

its a little busy. prints liek that generally look shitty after a few months of washing.

does look nice tho!
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

Re: Speedfreak sweat shirts????????

Well that's why we just call it vintage lol

I can't think of anythig else besides usig that drawing of a drag five nine that's on hear for the site logo contest

Or get rid of the 3jeeps and keep the 5.9
    "20 year old "Masshole"

well whats on the back? nothing?
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

i dont want a screen printed tshirt i dont care whats on it, like ross said they are gonna look like shit after being washed a few times.. id just get a nice SF.NEt embroidered onto a nice shirt for the right price but nothing iron on i can do that from walmart myself..
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX-4 Hemi, 407lb Tq 390+Hp, Navigation, Back up cam.
    '79 Hydrostream Vector w/ 150HP Mercury Black Max outboard.
    '07 Acura Tsx Navi, Back up cam, Projector headlamps
    '98 <TRADED> 5.9 ZJ 14.77 1/4 mile ,3in FM 40 series, HF Cat,E-Cut-out, Mx6 shocks,20x8.5 Cobra R's 255/45/20 Yokohamas, 5% limo tint,Addco 1.25" military bar front, Hellwig 7/8th bar rear, Regeared to 4.10's, 13" C6 Corvette Brake Kit with Dual piston caliper, Wj Control Arms, Doug Thorley headers, 52mm TB, K&N Intake, boxed rear control arms with prothane bushings, Prothane trans mount, Martin Saines custom trans, Aux trans filter, B&M trans cooler, 242 Case swap, SCT Tuner Via hemifever, JL w6v2 sub, JL speakers, Kenwood amp,8 inch indash dvd

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen4971 View Post
    its a little busy. prints liek that generally look shitty after a few months of washing.

does look nice tho!
    awww c'mon Ross. You're in college, you don't wash stuff LOL

All kidding aside, dryers are the killer. Hang dry it and it'll last a lot longer.

Silk screen is probably not as sturdy but I've got graphic tees that are older than some of the members on here and still in good shape - and yes, strangely - I'm kinda proud of that

I really liked the Tshirts Bubba had made up, had a plain thespeedfreaks.net on the front - but with the humping on the Jeep hood logo on the back I couldn't wear it anywhere

What about something like that, but for the back - if someone could translate the site logo of the three Jeeps into a simple line drawing?

and ya, I have no idea how hard that would be to do

Re: Speedfreak sweat shirts????????

I can do it but I like the shirt wad if I put the speedfreaks on front and jeeps on back

Honeslty I think the site I went to is the right choice you can pu the logo on anything u want on any color u want and if u want a shirt gwt 1 if not then don't

Plus I don't have a dryer so I woulsnt ruin the shirt
    "20 year old "Masshole"