Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Im almost as bad as you Lmao. In the last two years I've owned a 97 limited, 3 niners, 2 94 v8 Laredos, a 93 yj, and a 98 xj. That's 8 jeeps in two years. Lmao
    -'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd Sunroof Delete Model-

-2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Black/Black-

aero brick
    yea i saved those pics back then i wanted to buy that one when it was on ebay keep in mind my friend ive been in this group since 2004 O.G
    a.k.a the aerodynamic brick. dark slate niner gun metal ultrastars, aem intake, edelbrock headers waiting install.

93/94/95 5.2l scrapped
    slate 5.9l sold
    platinum 5.9l crushed
    slate 5.9l fire totaled
    platinum 5.9l scrapped
    slate 5.9l: sale pending
    platinum 5.9l: sold

slate 5.9l: stock 80,000 miles

Awesome collection!!! Always curious how a Niner would look done up in Steel Blue Metallic.... Finally saw an SRT8 the other day near home in that color and fell in love!
    Last edited by Cyanide; 09-13-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Because I can!

Quote Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
    5 ZJ's . . . holy hell. I've got a slate niner grill if you want it for the 5.2 in the back left.
    Not just any ZJ's .......they're all "Z88Z's"! (except one).

Good thing I don't pass by there everyday.... I'd have perminent whiplash....
    Last edited by wolver1ne5167; 09-15-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Hmmmmmmm....

This is from 2010 and your still working on/talking about doing the same stuff do u ever finish your zj's lmao just kidding Z
    Last edited by CLEAN AND SLAMMED; 09-28-2013 at 02:35 AM.

holy **** those are a lot of zjs!!!

edit: i'd really like to see the light weight done...
    Last edited by Mark 318 ita; 09-28-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap, aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, tcase skid, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

Pretty cool

Your one sick individual .................... You can have your own car show.
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Platinum. Mods: Rubicon Express 7"- 8" Long arm lift, JKS disco's, Martin Saine Transmission and low stall torque converter, NP242 with hack n tap, 30 tooth speedo gear, front and rear HD CV drive-lines, Yukon inner and outer 4340 axles with 297 u-joints, Brembo rotors n pads, Kevins Off-road Track Bar Conversion, Rancho 9000's, Spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers, Toyo Open country MT LT285/70R-1810 127Q tires, 2007 18'' Dodge Charger rims, Brass Radiator, Stealth Conversions Coolant Sight Glass-Bleeder, 180 T-Stat, Lee Power Steering Pump with custom reservoir, Euro H4 glass Headlights with bypass electrical, Magnacore wire set, Brass cap n rotor, MSD Coil, Upgraded fuel injectors, DougThorley Headers, Kolak 3'' exhaust, Flomaster Super 44, Hi Flo Cat, insulated AEM CAI, welded plenum, New A/C compressor, evaporator, receiver tank, heater core and blower motor, Fresh Air intake bug screen for heater box, Dana 44 rear axle, Rear sway-bar delete, Spare tire delete, sensors deleted on rear hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    They probably think I'm insane. Pretty sure that's the general concensus among anyone that knows me

So far I've been keeping a low profile. Try to keep the grass cut etc, don't run 'em too much unless I'm taking them out and I try not to rev them too much etc. As it is only one of them has stock exhaust - the rest are all 3"

I'm trying to save up good will for when I get my compressor and start working.

They are most likely NOT going to be happy at all when I get the lightweight running and start tuning LOL.

Davit you complete bitch! LOLz

Four are registered and drivable - sort of. The 5spd needs a clutch so I only drive that one enough to keep it limber.

You should have seen the looks I got showing up at the car wash with four Jeeps in two days.

why Rick, that never even entered my mind.

ya right

So if you're wondering why I have so many Jeeps, you're asking yourself a question that I ask myself every single damn day!!!

My problem now is I have too many Jeeps, but I have ideas going on in my head for several builds besides these. Most seem to involve the early ZJs though.
    I definitely want a Base Model - not even sure how I want to build it but I'd be using some ideas from my lightweight.
    I also want to do a hybrid with an OBD2 PCM as a semi standalone with the OBD1 PCM. I don't really want to do that with my 93 cuz it's such a monster of a DD with that MP PCM that's in it now.
    I could do a complete swap to OBD2 but no way do I want to lose the 46RH!! which means either leaving the OBD1 PCM in place or getting that aftermarket kit that controls it without a PCM. In fact I'm even thinking of an RH for one of my nines!!
    I'd also like to clone a 5.9 from an early ZJ - although really the only reason I'd want to do that is so I'd have an OBD2 5.9 that I could go no-holds-barred on the tuning and not have to worry about passing MA inspection (up here OBD2 has to pass emissions but OBD1 does not)
    ...................................... You could have Martin build you a 46RH no need for a computer.......... "It's just money"
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Platinum. Mods: Rubicon Express 7"- 8" Long arm lift, JKS disco's, Martin Saine Transmission and low stall torque converter, NP242 with hack n tap, 30 tooth speedo gear, front and rear HD CV drive-lines, Yukon inner and outer 4340 axles with 297 u-joints, Brembo rotors n pads, Kevins Off-road Track Bar Conversion, Rancho 9000's, Spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers, Toyo Open country MT LT285/70R-1810 127Q tires, 2007 18'' Dodge Charger rims, Brass Radiator, Stealth Conversions Coolant Sight Glass-Bleeder, 180 T-Stat, Lee Power Steering Pump with custom reservoir, Euro H4 glass Headlights with bypass electrical, Magnacore wire set, Brass cap n rotor, MSD Coil, Upgraded fuel injectors, DougThorley Headers, Kolak 3'' exhaust, Flomaster Super 44, Hi Flo Cat, insulated AEM CAI, welded plenum, New A/C compressor, evaporator, receiver tank, heater core and blower motor, Fresh Air intake bug screen for heater box, Dana 44 rear axle, Rear sway-bar delete, Spare tire delete, sensors deleted on rear hatch.

One of them is gone now, methinks
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

Quote Originally Posted by CLEAN AND SLAMMED View Post
    This is from 2010 and your still working on/talking about doing the same stuff do u ever finish your zj's lmao just kidding Z
    Wow. Really has been a long time hasn't it?

Carlos and Roger haven't been on in two or three years

In my defense I am actually getting some stuff done. A lot really.

The 93 is now a 98 5.9 under the skin. It runs and moves but there's still a lot of little stuff I have to attend to. In retrospect I'm pissed I spent so much time doing it the way I did. oh well

The 5spd was down for almost a year after it blew a brake line (a hard line) and I found out no one makes replacement lines for ZJs - not even Jeep. So busy on the 93 I didn't want to get into that. It was the one from the ABS block to the front passenger side. Really visible and it has like 800 bends in it - I really wasn't looking forward to trying to duplicate that and having it come out looking like crap.
    Last junkyard run I thought - hey why not check out the OBD2 ZJs and see if I can find a solid looking line - and voila, now the 5spds been back on the road for a few days.

Still got to figure out which way I'm going on the 5spd. I think it needs a clutch, it's got a cracked header (Sanderson block hugger) on the driver's side, and looking it over I don't like the way a lot of it was done. Like whoever did the exhaust didn't use a hanger from the trans mount so the exhaust is basically free floating from the motor to the rear. Between that and the extreme torque on the factory motor mounts no wonder it cracked the header.
    There's a lot of stuff like that but I can't blame the builder. From what I understand this was the first V8 ZJ ever converted to a manual trans so he really was on uncharted ground.

So the possible plans for the 5spd range from (temporarily) removing the blower to possibly even removing the 5spd and DDing it. Really undecided...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    holy **** those are a lot of zjs!!!

edit: i'd really like to see the light weight done...

Sure is

As mentioned below, one is gone - but replaced by a wrecked parts niner.

My poor lightweight. Haven't really touched it since I got the house.

As I'm finishing up the 93 and the 5spd I should be getting to the lightweight sometime soon. It's not really that far away from running but there are a few issues I have to overcome that are different from the 'normal' build stuff. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by da ice man View Post
    ...................................... You could have Martin build you a 46RH no need for a computer.......... "It's just money"

True, in fact I think I'm the foremost proponent of using the RH on OBD2.

Just needs that kit from transmissioncenter or whatever so it shifts without PCM input.

I keep wanting to incorporate that into a build but the lightweight got 'ye olde school' 3spd 727 and I planned on another 5spd when Project Yellow Jacket (the 93) gets the second go round

I've got the 46RH sitting in my garage, along with two 46REs, but the 46RH was just starting to slip - at 217k hard miles so I decided to use the 44 on the 93 to justify keeping it around for so long...

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen4971 View Post
    One of them is gone now, methinks
    True!

I sold the Platinum to a really handsome forum member, then bought the wrecked parts niner from another really handsome forum member!

93-95 lightweight 2wd 5sp 5.2 < build this

5.9 > 5.2

Math.
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen4971 View Post
    5.9 > 5.2

Math.
    Not if its a budget build , plus they made 2wd 5.2's

5.9 motor=$250...if you look hard enough and you would for a budget build. Found one on CL about 2 weeks ago, ran when pulled.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"