Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    My California 5.9 20121020_173418.jpg
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Platinum. Mods: Rubicon Express 7"- 8" Long arm lift, JKS disco's, Martin Saine Transmission and low stall torque converter, NP242 with hack n tap, 30 tooth speedo gear, front and rear HD CV drive-lines, Yukon inner and outer 4340 axles with 297 u-joints, Brembo rotors n pads, Kevins Off-road Track Bar Conversion, Rancho 9000's, Spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers, Toyo Open country MT LT285/70R-1810 127Q tires, 2007 18'' Dodge Charger rims, Brass Radiator, Stealth Conversions Coolant Sight Glass-Bleeder, 180 T-Stat, Lee Power Steering Pump with custom reservoir, Euro H4 glass Headlights with bypass electrical, Magnacore wire set, Brass cap n rotor, MSD Coil, Upgraded fuel injectors, DougThorley Headers, Kolak 3'' exhaust, Flomaster Super 44, Hi Flo Cat, insulated AEM CAI, welded plenum, New A/C compressor, evaporator, receiver tank, heater core and blower motor, Fresh Air intake bug screen for heater box, Dana 44 rear axle, Rear sway-bar delete, Spare tire delete, sensors deleted on rear hatch.

Love this! The rear spoiler isn't my style but otherwise looks pissa!!

Administratororororor SUPERJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie77 View Post
    Love this! The rear spoiler isn't my style but otherwise looks pissa!!
    ?????
    1998 grandcherokee5.9.forged bottom,vortech T trim,220 cam,ported eq heads,and all supporting valvetrain,4bbl m1,sct tuned,headers/full exhaust,4.10 gears,and the usual bolt-ons,alcohol injection, martin saine 3800 pro billet stall converter

2002 954rr kandy red with lots of mods

2004 f4i. sick inovations cage,kandy red paint,polished frame,si round bar. dirtbike bars, dual caliper handbrake

"wear a condom,i dont want to be an uncle to a bunch of space cadets on motorcycles lookin like you" -davit-

Cauldron Bourne:

Last edited by RINGWRAITH; 10-29-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    Captain of the Nine

@ringwraith: that zj is awesome! where did you get that little aileron under the front bumper? looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    @ringwraith: that zj is awesome! where did you get that little aileron under the front bumper? looks amazing!
    You can see the build in my Thread: Caldron Bourne......doing cannards and a chin lip with splitter........
    Thanx!!!
    Captain of the Nine

of course thanks, i'll take a look.

Updated pic of the jip shes getting old and starting to show her age but shes still my baby and the bow is an annual thing i do around the holidays
    "20 year old "Masshole"

96 Limited5.2 MODIFICATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Jon20683 View Post
    Updated pic of the jip shes getting old and starting to show her age but shes still my baby and the bow is an annual thing i do around the holidays
    She doesn't show her age and hell, most of our Jeeps are old!

GruntZilla
    Hello everyone. Decided to join this forum because roc.facebook_542676218.jpgks are stupid. Who wants to spend all the time and money makind a b@d@$$ ride to bend it up on purpose. I have always been more of a high speed guy anyways. Here is my last build. Sadly it hd to go to the field of no return couple of years ago due to chassis being so rusty the windshield broke. Have a zj now with a 5.2 that I hope to be playing with come spring. Mn winters are tough on garage time in unheated garage. Enjoy and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by GruntZilla View Post
    Hello everyone. Decided to join this forum because roc.facebook_542676218.jpgks are stupid. Who wants to spend all the time and money makind a b@d@$$ ride to bend it up on purpose. I have always been more of a high speed guy anyways. Here is my last build. Sadly it hd to go to the field of no return couple of years ago due to chassis being so rusty the windshield broke. Have a zj now with a 5.2 that I hope to be playing with come spring. Mn winters are tough on garage time in unheated garage. Enjoy and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Brad
    Welcome aboard and fasten your seat belt. This forum is quite a ride. Nice rig by the way..

GruntZilla
    thanks! Was a fcun truck. 4.11s lock right in back, 4.5 rough country lift..I know but loved the spring rate! 33 in pro comp xterrains ( would not recommend for anything but mudn just dig holes and no sideways stability) protofab buper to control deer damage. Pretty mild build.

Karson
    New to the forum. Here is what my niner looked like at the auction lot. Had been abandonded and looked like a bulletin board with all of the impound stickers on it...
    And here is what it looks like now. Some good detailing, minor lift and maintenance and she's good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Karson View Post
    New to the forum. Here is what my niner looked like at the auction lot. Had been abandonded and looked like a bulletin board with all of the impound stickers on it...
    And here is what it looks like now. Some good detailing, minor lift and maintenance and she's good to go.
    looks pretty good, good to see another saved and restored niner. i assume those are treadwright guard dogs? they look pretty good.

Karson
    Good eye! Yep they are guard dogs. I have been very happy with them. About 5k on them so far.

More lift and 2007 Dodge magnum - Dodge Charger R/T rims. 8inch lift with charger rt 18inch rims.jpg
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Platinum. Mods: Rubicon Express 7"- 8" Long arm lift, JKS disco's, Martin Saine Transmission and low stall torque converter, NP242 with hack n tap, 30 tooth speedo gear, front and rear HD CV drive-lines, Yukon inner and outer 4340 axles with 297 u-joints, Brembo rotors n pads, Kevins Off-road Track Bar Conversion, Rancho 9000's, Spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers, Toyo Open country MT LT285/70R-1810 127Q tires, 2007 18'' Dodge Charger rims, Brass Radiator, Stealth Conversions Coolant Sight Glass-Bleeder, 180 T-Stat, Lee Power Steering Pump with custom reservoir, Euro H4 glass Headlights with bypass electrical, Magnacore wire set, Brass cap n rotor, MSD Coil, Upgraded fuel injectors, DougThorley Headers, Kolak 3'' exhaust, Flomaster Super 44, Hi Flo Cat, insulated AEM CAI, welded plenum, New A/C compressor, evaporator, receiver tank, heater core and blower motor, Fresh Air intake bug screen for heater box, Dana 44 rear axle, Rear sway-bar delete, Spare tire delete, sensors deleted on rear hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Karson View Post

Agreed - nice to see one saved and it looks damn good after the cleanup!

Quote Originally Posted by da ice man View Post
    More lift and 2007 Dodge magnum - Dodge Charger R/T rims. 8inch lift with charger rt 18inch rims.jpg
    Like I said in the other thread, has a great stance and looks clean.

You could go with a body color painted ARB up front for that look Roger/GreenZJ had - which I always thought was one of the best looking offroad niners

Last edited by five5nine9; 12-09-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    Agreed - nice to see one saved and it looks damn good after the cleanup!

Like I said in the other thread, has a great stance and looks clean.

You could go with a body color painted ARB up front for that look Roger/GreenZJ had - which I always thought was one of the best looking offroad niners
    I have a brand new ARB front bumper that I am going to sell. I just don't like the look of them.

niners1.jpgniner2.jpgniner3.jpgniner4.jpgniner5.jpg

me and my brother in laws niner his is the stone

Quote Originally Posted by fiveohhfox View Post
    ...me and my brother in laws niner his is the stone
    Lookin good there foxy!

Is BIL on here too? If not, he needs to be!

Lookin good there foxy!

Is BIL on here too? If not, he needs to be!

who?

Quote Originally Posted by fiveohhfox View Post
    who?
    Bro In Law...

If he has a niner he needs to be on here!

Bro In Law...

If he has a niner he needs to be on here!

lol ohh yea ill get him to join

I think Karson sold his niner. He was on the FB page for a while and has disappeared. I really like those treadwrights and the 3 inch BB.