Transmission Guru

---- MSaine Performance Special ----

Hello All,

One common thing I have discussed with customers the past couple of months is shipping costs.
    With the current state of the economy, everybody has got to tighten up the belts and keep their costs down.

Consequently, I have decided to reduce shipping charges for my Street/Strip Transmission and Converter packages for the month of December.

Anyone who purchases Street/Strip transmission and converter will receive the same quality and durability my customers are used to, but for the month of December I will pick-up most of the shipping cost.

Core charges will still apply.

46RE Street/Strip Transmission and Performance Converter - Shipped $2250 + $500 Core charge. 700 horsepower package.

44RE Street/Strip Transmission and Performance Converter - Shipped $1950 + $500 Core charge. 500 horsepower package.

This is a significant savings! If you are planning a trans build over the winter, now is the time to take advantage of the reduced shipping offer.

I will also be coming out with some lower cost packages shortly for those who's needs do not dictate a high horsepower build.

Martin Saine
    951-907-0434
    msaine1213@aol.com

Transmission Guru
    As pointed out, I need to explain the core return policy.
    Core charge is paid at the time of the order. Once I receive your core transmission I will go through it and assess the condition.
    Normal wear items are considered in the purchase price and will not affect your core return.
    However, hard parts damage such as broken or cracked cases, severly burned shafts, drums, etc., that are not normal weal parts will be deducted from the core refund.

Thank you,
    Martin Saine

hey guys, this deal has been extended through January, so get in on it while you can!!

Quote Originally Posted by sainePerf
    Hello All,
    I'm extending this special out through January.

Martin
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

Pricing is still open for SFN members!!!
    Ross
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit

If you have invested the $$$ into your engine, do the same for your transmission. And you aren't going to find any place that does as much as he does for less. Hell, just the parts to do it yourself costs almost as much, or so I am told.
    Deep Slate 5.9 Member #??
    ----------
    Engine: AEM Brute Force air intake, Holley 52mm Throttle Body, M1 Intake (extrude honed), Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, 1.6 Roller Rockers, Magnum lifters, NASCAR COMP Hardened Pushrods, ARP studs, KRC 210x cam, Double roller timing chain, Thorley Ceramic Coated Headers, Kolak 3 Exhaust with large case Magnaflow muffler, Custom ECU flash from Tom at Positive Performance, Kolak Ignition Upgrade, PROTHANE Motor Mounts

Transmission: Street/Strip Performance Transmission, 28S Performance Torque Converter, Ext Trans Cooler, PROTHANE Transmission Mount

Suspension: New UpCountry Springs, Addco military (frontsway), JKS Quick Sway disconnects, Hellwig (rearsway), Edelbrock IAS shocks.

Just spoke with martin and this discount / deal is still going on, he really enjoys helping the members here..
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX-4 Hemi, 407lb Tq 390+Hp, Navigation, Back up cam.
    '79 Hydrostream Vector w/ 150HP Mercury Black Max outboard.
    '07 Acura Tsx Navi, Back up cam, Projector headlamps
    '98 <TRADED> 5.9 ZJ 14.77 1/4 mile ,3in FM 40 series, HF Cat,E-Cut-out, Mx6 shocks,20x8.5 Cobra R's 255/45/20 Yokohamas, 5% limo tint,Addco 1.25" military bar front, Hellwig 7/8th bar rear, Regeared to 4.10's, 13" C6 Corvette Brake Kit with Dual piston caliper, Wj Control Arms, Doug Thorley headers, 52mm TB, K&N Intake, boxed rear control arms with prothane bushings, Prothane trans mount, Martin Saines custom trans, Aux trans filter, B&M trans cooler, 242 Case swap, SCT Tuner Via hemifever, JL w6v2 sub, JL speakers, Kenwood amp,8 inch indash dvd

Great price. Very happy with his shift kit.
    '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9er
    Southeast RT Blower Built 360 & CNC Ported 2.02 R/T Heads / COMP Cams Custom Cam / Crower Rockers / Edelbrock Headers / P&P Kegger / MSaine Valve Body / 247|249 Hybrid Transfer Case / Kolak Exhaust / Mopar Vulcanized Rubber Cupholder

Sick. Great vendor for sure!
    -'98 ZJ 5.9L Ltd Sunroof Delete Model-

-2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Black/Black-

Martin is the best. i spent an hour on the phone with him the other day going over some details on my motor build
    Ross