Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    richie that thing sounds badass even in the cabin! and phew does it move out!
    1998 Deep Slate 5.9L-SOLD to Diirty ZJ
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...light=predator
    1998 Bright Platinum 5.9L-Predator9 DD
    Build Thread Below
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...ator-9-Part-II
    "Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesen't, cause thats the fuking way she goes boys." -Trailer Park Boys

That wasn't even running decent. One if the first runs after I did allot of work. Tune still isn't done.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by scjeep4.7HO View Post
    That wasn't even running decent. One if the first runs after I did allot of work. Tune still isn't done.
    As in tune isnt done in the video or to date its still not done? I bet when running the way you want thats pretty damn fun.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

Then or now. I've never had the tune finished. It has sat for long periods a few different times. I need a good data logger and Sean wants me to go down in fuel injector size. I think transfer case is going south which it has for a long time.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

Then or now. I've never had the tune finished. It has sat for long periods a few different times. I need a good data logger and Sean wants me to go down in fuel injector size. I think transfer case is going south which it has for a long time.
    I feel ya on the data logger. Im thinking about using 14point7.com Screw these damn tuners and their smaller fuel injector BS. Ryan wants me to go back to stock size but it aint happenin'. Pulls too hard and my gas mileage is awesome..well..sorta, you know what I mean. With a data logger Im sure he can work with the injectors.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

I'm on my fourth set of injectors. I can't afford to keep changing injectors all the time. I want to spend money on new different mods not repeatedly changing the same shit over and over and over.

why do you keep changing them? any kind of problems?

My second set of injectors were 39# injectors and with my Walbro pump just weren't big enough. I bought 12 SRT4 injectors based off what KRC Performance said they used. They physically were too short so I don't know how the hell they could have used them. I still have 8 of them I can't use and can't seem to sell them. I now have 60# injectors and at idle they are almost off. And I guess tuning them is not working as well as he would like. Not to mention I am in open loop fueling all the time which makes tuning that much more a pain in the ass.

... They physically were too short so I don't know how the hell they could have used them. ....
    I thought they sold extensions or something for those?

Might be thinking of a different injector/intake combo though - might not have been for WJs

I know they make extenders for some injectors for certain cars but I couldn't find any for me.

Any more progress?

Unfortunately not really. We had the birth of my 4th child last month. I had to spend Money on my Dakota and now I'm trying to get my wife's Pathfinder straight.

You know, if you were dedicated to your jeeps, you would not have time for a 4th....

J/K- Congrats

ditto Richie

CONGRATS on offspring 4!

Four college educations. You're done!

Congrats brother! Now lets talk about that dakota. RT?
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"

Yeah man congrats on the 4th , agreed with above ^ pics of the Rt

No just a v6 97 Dakota. Replaced entire front suspension and shocks and put new tires and alignment.

It's been a really long time since I've really done anything to my jeep but it was time to replace my brakes due to a caliper failure. So here are a few pics.

Nice stuff!

What rotors and pads are those?

It's a compete kit from stop tech. Pretty nice in my opinion.

It's a compete kit from stop tech. Pretty nice in my opinion.
    Nice. I might have to look them up as I'll be doing the brakes on my winter DD soon.

Good to see that the dubJ is getting some TLC Richie

It needs some along with a bath lol.

Hi,
    a friend of mine is running a wj 4.7 (non HO), and he keeps talking about installing a SC.
    What brand would you advise? any available kits for the 4.7?
    thanks
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

I run a Paxton and it has worked well for me. I know Kennw Bell made a supercharger kit years ago. There is also they option of remote mount turbo. Unfortunately as far as I know, there are no kits available for quite a few years. Best bet would be to find a used one as complete as possible.