Project SinisterZJ and garage

So, Iím new in these parts and will be seeking advice on parts for this ZJ. Iíve got ideas but donít quite know companies or good ways of going about things on these Jeeps.

The ZJ will be a daily driver with a mild street tune if I have it my way. First things first is suspension, brakes and fix the leaky tranny line. Then Iíll worry about body and cosmetics. Following that, Iíll tackle the performance side of things.

Other than the ZJ, Iíve also got a 94 F150 that will get some summer street performance work this spring. New engine, suspension, interior make over, paint and body, and beefier brakes to name a few.

Theres also a secret project hidden on my trailer right now. That one is being kept behind closed doors until it is finished. Kind of a big project and I donít want to give anything away just yet. Iíve been working on it for 2 years now and itís likely to take 5 more lol

This his thread will be a slow work in progress while my fiancť and I raise our 5 month old and move into a new house but figured this would get things rolling to document some progress!

the ZJ and F150 pics as they sit now C7EFCACB-C8CF-4EBF-8378-74A3E1D8A921.jpgBB2D8509-C826-472A-AC33-1FF7FCFDB9CB.jpg

hi,
    what are your plans for suspension?
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

Been a while since I’ve been on here. I’ve got a few parts on order and I’m working on the final plan for everything else. I’m planning on lowering it using a set of H&R Springs. I still haven’t decided on shocks yet. I’m thinking of the KYB Gas-A-Just unless someone has a better alternative?

I’ve purchased a K&N FAI kit for it but haven’t installed yet. Waiting for the exhaust to get here and get that welded up. I’m going with a full Kolak system including a Magnaflow high flow car, Flowmaster 50 Series and a DMH Electronic CutOut.

For it now I’m keeping it simple fixing the things that needed the most attention. So far I’ve had the trans gone over, trans lines replaced, all main seals on the block inspected and replaced, and routine fluid maintenance including a new water pump. I also had a local shop black out the tail lights yesterday just to darken things up a bit. Used 20% film On the tail lights. I’ll post more after I get the exhaust and suspension set up. Anyone have shock suggestions for pairing with he H&R springs?
    82A08DBD-7294-4B75-9449-3CB567E95B61.jpg