Hello from interior Alaska

Picture is from a few years back, pulling a roll back out of the mud, was stuck in a friends “driveway”
    Been lurking on this site for years and have pulled more useful information then I can even remember. I thank you all and hope to be able to help others in the future.

Addiction started with a 98 XJ
    Currently I have quite the fleet. Alaska started doing permeant registration. If the vehicle or trailer is over 8 years old, $200 and tags are good as long as you own the vehicle!!

5.9 Black 190k A few front end upgrades, sway bar, track bar, end links, wheel bearings and so on. double-roller, Special, extreme cold weather modifications. Auto start. Electric fan upgrade with manual override. AC delete. Soon new intake, cam, injectors and still working out the plans for the machine work. Sure I am missing a few things.

98 ZJ 5.2 120k Black limited DD
    2000 XJ 150k 4.0 gray – injectors and tires upgraded rest is stock but will be lifting this summer
    72 scout 2 orange with a fresh Nisan diesel
    67 F250 crew cab black (originally green) Intact and rust free
    72 F250 ranger custom camper special white and green with a black hood (to reduce glare) in amazing shape and appears all stock until you open the hood, massive engine upgrade
    95 GMC 2500 suburban I do not feel proud admitting I own this but it does have a 454 in it
    91 Toyota pickup gray V6 stock and clean 170K
    93 Toyota pickup green lifted and banged up to all heck on the outside
    Attached Images Attached Images

damn, you own more rigs than a car dealer
    welcome though
    ps:more pics needed
    Last edited by Mark 318 ita; 05-13-2017 at 08:21 AM.
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap, aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, tcase skid, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    damn, you own more rigs than a car dealer
    welcome though
    ps:more pics needed
    Thanks! regarding the lot, most purchased on the cheap, auctions and what not. Actually got the 5.2 as a parts car for the 5.9 for $800 and got it driving with $50 in parts. Only thing i spent more that 2k on was the Scout. And since you asked pics of the Fords since i had them handy.

Welcome! Glad you finally decided to join the conversation - keep us posted.

Word. Nice to see another Alaskan on board!

Thanks for the pictures!
    time to open build threads now!
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap, aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, tcase skid, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

the clock is always ticking

Thanks and will do.
    Summers up here are sweet but short and with no garage projects have to be prioritized and never all get done. Last year I built an addition so neglected the fleet a bit and going to be making up for. Already a few things done and right now exhaust manifold gaskets on the 454 suburban and waiting on a stupid bolt with riser to get here. So after work last night I started by inventory of parts on hand organized the automotive shed and then had to fire up something so I used the 72 F250 to pull out some stumps. Tonight a quick blower motor on the 5.2 ZJ that finally gave up last night. I will be starting the 5.9 work middle of June and will start a thread for that once i get there. Before then i need to finish the 454, I am also going to putting a new fuel tank in the Scout, can't wait to get it back on the road. Lifting the 4.0 and some minor front end work on the 5.2