Are either of these legit Mopar M1 intake's for EFI??

I came across these too Mopar M1 intake's...are they both for carb's??

P4529408-AB

P4529724

Are either of these legit or a bust?? I've been searching for a new intake manifold high and low and striking out.

All i've really come across is this:

https://www.amazon.com/Professional-...opar+crosswind

I got my DT header's a few day's ago, still waiting on Kolak 3" exhaust. Already running Ford racing 4-hole injector's, Firepower Ignition, K&N CAI. My next mod's are Edelbrock RPM comp. heads; Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rocker's, Mopar Performance valve cover's, upgraded fuel pump (waiting on the fuel pressure reg.) and a lifetime SCT tune...stroker/turbo set up is going to have a wait until winter-ish until I have to funds.

If anyone can steer my in the right direction for an intake it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

The M1 4bbl for carbs is still available. They have the injector bosses cast-in, just not bored for the injector ports. There is a guy on the national FB page who sells them pre-ported for injectors. That would be your best option for your future plans.

The only other option is Hughes' Airgap FI intake, but the M1 will perform better, for I think about the same price. Or find a used M1 with factory injector ports - but they go for just as much usually.

None of the ones you posted will work on Magnum motors.