Big valve r/t casting iron heads with cam and roller rockers

I purchased these awhile ago with my Doug thorley headers would like to sell them as a set.

Here was was the original listing

I have a pair that i have just pulled off my 5.9 they are actual iron R/T castings with 2.02/ 1.60 stainless valves assembled with mopar high lift springs. They are heading to the machine shop to be baked, blasted, 3 angle valve job, and resurfaced then bagged to sit for as long as need be. They have been replaced by a shiny new set of edelbrock aluminum heads. These heads were purchaced new by me about 4 years ago for around $1,500 are no longer in production and relatively difficult to come by. Im expecting to pay around $3-500 dollars for machine work. I am NOT looking to make all my money back but i AM willing to let these things sit protected on a shelf for the next 30 years. If you would like to make a reasonable offer PM me.

they never got to the machine shop and they have been sitting wrapped up in my garage for about 3 years there is no rust on anything see pictures I would like to get 600.00 for roller cam,roller rockers,heads,guides,studs,pushrods,lifters and timing components. I think that is fair .

thanks Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some more pictures I have know idea what the numbers mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Here was what was said about the springs and rockers.....

i dont recall what part # the springs are but they are the only mopar high lift springs that are available for these heads. the screw in studs are and guide plates are from the mopar 1.7 RR kit and will be included and installed. actuall 1.7 RR will not be included unless i cannot use them with the edelbrock heads.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what ringwraith said about the heads....

I would save the Mo-chine chop cost and sell them out right!!!!
    Please remember that each subsequent VJ decreases flow as the valve sinks into the seat, but, that casting out fitted with 2.08 int. and full ported would be very good for power................
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm in Northern California

Hello... to clarify for myself anyhow, are the heads already assembled or did you disassemble when planning to go to the shop? Sounds like a great deal.

These heads are still apart.

Weekend price drop 500.00 plus freight ....

What do you think freight would run?

You have pm

Sold