Searching Software to Update and Install new Files for my SCT 9550 XCal2

Hello!

I can't find the Software for the XCal2 SCT9550 on the SCT-Homepage anymore.
    I sent a Mail to the Support at 30.12.2015, but they didn't answered yet.

MY Programmer has the Firmware: v 1.28
    I have new Setup Files (*.cef), but there are not working with the LiveloadDCX v.1.03, this asked for *.LL3 Files (that is the only one i have found).

Does Anyone can Help me?

Thanks

greetings from Germany

vince

RallyJeep GO
    I'll poke around and see if I have the installer for it somewhere. I can at least check the version I've got from when I was still getting tunes from Sean and Ryan. I know mine loaded .cef files just fine.
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods

Quote Originally Posted by comptiger5000 View Post
    I'll poke around and see if I have the installer for it somewhere. I can at least check the version I've got from when I was still getting tunes from Sean and Ryan. I know mine loaded .cef files just fine.
    Hi! That sounds good!
    if it is the correct one, please send it via Email to me.
    A Dropbox is also possible.

Thanks!!

vince

RallyJeep GO
    I took a look at my laptop, looks like I've got version 2.2.12.3. I can't find the installer for it anywhere on my file server though, so it's unlikely I have it. I did a little searching online and came up empty handed, unfortunately.

If you're not getting a response from SCT via email, I'd try giving them a phone call. They've been helpful the couple of times I've needed to call them for stuff.
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods

Ok
    I try to call them.

Thanks!

I called!
    Very good Support.

They Send me an Link:
    http://216.157.26.52/showdeviceupdat...NID=9550&DTYPE

There you can download all you need for the Xcal2 SCT 9550

Thanks !

Greetings from Germany

RallyJeep GO
    Perfect! Looks like they kept their old site around in a secondary location for stuff like this.