pics with zj on the strip?

hi guys,
    let's say that for some reason i need a couple of pics with a zj taken on a drag strip:
    -first one during a burnout;
    -second just after the launch.

i googled, but there aren't many...and they are very low quality.

would be perfect if the car is the same in both pics.

can you guys help out?

thanks
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

i might have a few on my old phone of my stone , ill have to check

Quote Originally Posted by 98gcniner View Post
    i might have a few on my old phone of my stone , ill have to check
    cool, thanks
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel

country stop sign pic ?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.2 zj sleeper View Post
    country stop sign pic ?
    Hi, sorry i'm not understanding...
    my channel

Quote Originally Posted by 5.2 zj sleeper View Post
    country stop sign pic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    Hi, sorry i'm not understanding...
    Me too? lol

Mark, your best bet might be if you can do a screen grab off a youtube video. I don't really know how to do that so I'm no help.

If you google "1998 Jeep grand Cherokee burnouts", or add "on drag strip" instead of burnouts, a lot of stuff comes up but it looks like it's mostly youtube vids. THere's a few still pics though

i'll try to screen a vid on youtube...looks hard to find a 5.9 doing a burnout on a drag strip
    it needs to be on a legal track, not on the street...
    my channel

sorry lol

country stop sign is redneck (this redneck's) vernacular for dragstrip and i was attempting humor
    Last edited by 5.2 zj sleeper; 10-20-2015 at 03:34 PM.

LOL LOL I've never heard that before
    my channel

How bout a driveway? That's legal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Iq3MrewQs

That's strokedandblown's Jeep BTW. He was OG over at the bad site. This Jeep is for sale, but I don't think he knows about this site.

I was going to put Daryl's run here - then I noticed your name in the comments Mark! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbXZH7YSs8 (That's an 1/8th mile strip btw)

Thing is, seems like most people have the 249 on these and/or are launching in AWD. Don't get much tire spin/burnout on launch.

You might see some in the burnout box but not many people seem to be filming that part

awesome jeeps you linked
    i'm not sure what you mean with "og at the bad site" though lol

btw, not legal enough to put it in my thesis lol
    my channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    awesome jeeps you linked
    i'm not sure what you mean with "og at the bad site" though lol

btw, not legal enough to put it in my thesis lol
    Long, long story....

thespeedfreaks was founded cuz we got sick of the admins on another site giving us a hard time for no reason. We now refer to JU as "the bad site" lol. Everybody that was active at the time got the invite to join here but we missed some people that hadn't been on in a while. The 5.9 scene was in it's heyday in the early 2000s and most of us joined JU SF in the later 2000s. The earlier guys were the OGs.

You probably know this part, but just in case - OG is urban slang for Original Gangster. What the younger guys call the older guys that actually started the gangs or whatever. So in lots of other walks of life the term OG kind of lost the gang affiliation and eventually came to mean "one of the originals"

strokedandblown was that guys name on that site. He's actually from somewhere near where I live, and that Jeep is for sale. I saw it on "the bad site" lol, and one or two other places. I invited him to join here but I think JU disabled my PMs, lol.

u.u 10.4, now i'm thinking that i wasn't supposed to ask lol
    my channel

https://instagram.com/p/9kn3TlRODAvV...en-by=bgrahn83

https://instagram.com/p/9kA0pIxOG4sO...en-by=bgrahn83

https://instagram.com/p/9jOSk_ROEFfw...en-by=bgrahn83

hope these work for you!

- - - Updated - - -

i have a ton of pictures i want to upload but still cant figure out from my phone, going to do something for you after work tonight hopefully!
    Last edited by 98gcniner; 11-03-2015 at 09:12 AM.

hi,
    i don't know about other guys...but i can't see them.
    it says that the link is corrupted or the page has been removed...
    my channel

this is how i feel -_- ill figure something out for you

lol i'm sorry about that,
    you can try with this:
    "go advanced" in the right low section of the screen, and from there select "menage attachmnts" in the options and try the upload
    my channel

thanks
    looks beautiful! build thread is needed
    my channel

iim going to try to put one together once i can get a chance to be on my laptop! ive been meaning to for a long time, and hope you guys enjoy it! im going to get you a burnout picture on here in a little while!

good to know
    looking forward to that build
    Last edited by Mark 318 ita; 11-04-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    my channel

hope this helps you with whatever you needed them for! haha
    Last edited by 98gcniner; 11-06-2015 at 08:06 AM.

absolutely perfect
    my channel