Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I haven't been on as much because I don't have a niner any more. Still shopping for one, though. I (and my wife) am all about that RaceJeep life.

Quote Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
    I haven't been on as much because I don't have a niner any more. Still shopping for one, though. I (and my wife) am all about that RaceJeep life.
    Want. No, need. Does it come in PS4 as well as PAW?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    To be honest i mostly agree, but not 100%.
    In my opinion, there are a lot of guys who like to do little bolt ons ob grand Cherokees and Cherokees. They just dont know the existence of tgis forum....the fb page has something like 170 likes. Obviously not all of them can afford a stroker or a supercharger. I think that a little moro publicity and tapatalk coul get this forum back on top.
    What do you think?
    Don't know what tapatalk is, so can't comment.
    It wouldn't hurt to have more activity here, and it doesn't have to be about stroked motors and superchargers... there are volumes of threads on bolt-on styling, performance, and off-road mods here. It's just the facebook concept in general that doesn't appeal to me.
    Do you really think a lot of them don't know about TSF? I imagine a lot of them come here to read only, and return to facebook to talk about what they had for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by carlmon View Post
    Want. No, need. Does it come in PS4 as well as PAW?
    It did. But they haven't been made in over a year.

And even though I might not have a 5.9 at the moment, it's still my favorite shirt.

Last edited by McCloudsZJ; 09-17-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carlmon View Post
    Don't know what tapatalk is, so can't comment.
    It wouldn't hurt to have more activity here, and it doesn't have to be about stroked motors and superchargers... there are volumes of threads on bolt-on styling, performance, and off-road mods here. It's just the facebook concept in general that doesn't appeal to me.
    Do you really think a lot of them don't know about TSF? I imagine a lot of them come here to read only, and return to facebook to talk about what they had for breakfast.
    i don't really use it because i prefer my pc, it's an app to get an easyer access from smartphons...looks like a lot of guys like it.
    in my opinion, facebook it's more for showing off, forums are more for truly car guys...
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

If anybody can read this, these site outages are getting MUCH worse, and if they don't improve it will be the end of a great thing.
    What can we do to help? I don't know how this is organized, but I'd be happy to donate something to get it switched to a reliable host if that's what it takes, or to help whatever is needed.

Davit does the tech stuff. I'll talk to him and see what can be done.

First time I've been able to get on here in two days!

And I thought it was just me...

Not just you Tony- it's definitely everybody. There have been only 4 posts in the last 24 hours, including yours, mine, and John's above, talking about the problem instead of Jeeps!
    If it's not fixed people will stop trying.

I agree with Carl to 100%.
    Edit: i can't donate much, but i'll do my best to help to keep this forum alive.
    Last edited by Mark 318 ita; 09-25-2015 at 03:16 PM.
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap,dana30hp swap,aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 318 ita View Post
    I agree with Carl to 100%.
    Edit: i can't donate much, but i'll do my best to help to keep this forum alive.
    Mark Please send $100,000.00 USD. That would really help.

Quote Originally Posted by MexiJeeper View Post
    Mark Please send $100,000.00 USD. That would really help.

minimum
    my channel

I always update my build thread here, but only when I have something to update. Thus far, I've actually got a little bit of time to work on my CJ-8 in between getting ready for the baby, and the post-baby activities. Accordingly, I still haven't pulled the transmission to swap the torque converter, but it's still running around just fine. I'm certainly not done with TSF, and just recruited an old friend who recently picked up a Z88Z (and posted up his introduction). I also refer people here from JF when it's relevant.

I dropped out of both FB pages because I got sick of people posting things entirely unrelated to 5.9Ls. I just didn't care when a new person would join and show a pic of his random '95 5.2L, or the 5.9L they swapped into a '97 5.2L Limited.

At the same time, I like that TSF welcomes the diversity of all the go-fast Jeep builds, but it allows me to select which builds I want to follow or check-in on without getting inundated by somebody with a stock '94 5.2L Laredo.

Quote Originally Posted by Z88Z View Post
    Davit does the tech stuff. I'll talk to him and see what can be done.

First time I've been able to get on here in two days!
    Any progress on this? There was an entire day yesterday with zero posts because it was down.
    I could go pound on Davit's door if it would help! - I think he lives just north of me.

It appears as though this site is being hosted out of the back of someones ZJ. He ought to host this on a proper server. It does not cost much at all. Sell ads for cryin' out loud but DON'T GO OFFLINE FOR ANY REASON, EVER. Internet Business 101 dude.

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    Jeep girls don't exist LOL
    - Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by BoostinChick View Post
    Jeep girls don't exist LOL
    But Jeep women do!

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    Quote Originally Posted by MexiJeeper View Post
    But Jeep women do!
    Awwww, Tony! Always the gentleman! Was going to say we are really men living in our mom's basements pretending to be Jeep Girls lol
    - Sandy

Not that there would be anything wrong with that, cuz speed freaks don't discriminate based on housing or fetish preferences - only on vehicle preferences.

Hey hey hey. They're doing another run of the racejeep shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
    Hey hey hey. They're doing another run of the racejeep shirts.
    Who's 'they'?

FB

Brendan Strabley

October 9 at 6:29pm Edited

Ok guys. Shirt order is ready. Here are the details. Pay attention and this will go smoothly for all of us.
    I'm offering a few different options. You have those options to choose from. If you don't like those options, I'm sorry, but I will not cater to everyone's individual wants. I won't add things to shirts, or leave designs off shirts unless everyone can agree on it. This isn't my day job, I'm not getting paid to do this, honestly I don't really have the time to do this...
    Continue Reading

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4102725&type=3

Administratororororor SUPERJEEP's Avatar
    Well Davit and I are both trying to sell our niners,and I know we are both very busy. I can only pop in once a month or so. But honestly I get sad when I see how slow its become
    1998 grandcherokee5.9.forged bottom,vortech T trim,220 cam,ported eq heads,and all supporting valvetrain,4bbl m1,sct tuned,headers/full exhaust,4.10 gears,and the usual bolt-ons,alcohol injection, martin saine 3800 pro billet stall converter

2002 954rr kandy red with lots of mods

2004 f4i. sick inovations cage,kandy red paint,polished frame,si round bar. dirtbike bars, dual caliper handbrake

"wear a condom,i dont want to be an uncle to a bunch of space cadets on motorcycles lookin like you" -davit-

I just don't have anything new to post. And I have a 4.7 anyway.
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

RallyJeep GO
    At least the site is shiny now!

At this point, I still check it regularly, I just don't have a ton to post unless people have questions. But it's still a good archive of information and a much better place to keep things long-term than Facebook (even if most of the day to day chatter happens there).
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods