E-fan on and off temps??

I recently converted my stock belt driven water pump and stock clutch fan to electric pump and electric fan. Due to the setup I have, I have complete control of what temp the fan comes on and off.
    My question is this, given that I am running with an SCT tune and a 180 thermostat what would be the recommended on/off temp for the fan? Thanks in advance!!
    White 98 limited 5.9 (NOT A 5.9 LIMITED) Magnaflow cat and cat back, Edelbrock ceramic coated headers, Edelbrock aluminum heads, Meziere electric water pump, Spal HP 16" E-Fan, Spal fan controller, Comp cam 20-746-9, mopar 1.7 roller rockers, custom set of timing gears, steel under drive pulley for the crank, single plane mpi intake, Holley 52mm TB, accel cap, rotor, and coil, Taylor 10.5 wires, SCT tune, 180 thermostat, Spectre twin 4" cold air kit, and enough 1/0 gauge cable under the hood to run a small factory!

RallyJeep GO
    With a 180* t-stat, I'd shoot for the fan to come on around 195 - 200* and off around 190 - 195*. That'll keep the fan from running constantly to keep it at the low end of the t-stat range (180* stat is fully open around 195*).

Also, I see you're running a Comp 20-746-9 and 1.7 rockers. How do you like that setup? What heads?
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods

Quote Originally Posted by comptiger5000 View Post
    With a 180* t-stat, I'd shoot for the fan to come on around 195 - 200* and off around 190 - 195*. That'll keep the fan from running constantly to keep it at the low end of the t-stat range (180* stat is fully open around 195*).

Also, I see you're running a Comp 20-746-9 and 1.7 rockers. How do you like that setup? What heads?
    Entire build is in my signature. As far as how I like it I can't say yet. I just got it put back together on this past Friday and its been down for 3+ years and it's not currently registered. Besides that it's just open headers at the moment until I reconnect the rest of the exhaust.
    White 98 limited 5.9 (NOT A 5.9 LIMITED) Magnaflow cat and cat back, Edelbrock ceramic coated headers, Edelbrock aluminum heads, Meziere electric water pump, Spal HP 16" E-Fan, Spal fan controller, Comp cam 20-746-9, mopar 1.7 roller rockers, custom set of timing gears, steel under drive pulley for the crank, single plane mpi intake, Holley 52mm TB, accel cap, rotor, and coil, Taylor 10.5 wires, SCT tune, 180 thermostat, Spectre twin 4" cold air kit, and enough 1/0 gauge cable under the hood to run a small factory!