new to spead freaks have head ?'s

93 zj. 5.2 my favtory heads are cracked and valves are ticking badly.

I am not sure if i should go with eddy heads or indy heads.
    Either way they will have the 2.02" intake with a little port and polish.

The indy would have ss rockers and hardened pushrods and come mostly assembled

The eddy would save weight but i heard aluminum heads on these blocks arent the best.

What do you guys thik? Thanks

Eddies come assembled as well (the 61775 heads come with stiffer springs for hydro lifters). Don't know much about the Indy heads, but most around here say EQ heads are the best bang for the buck.
    I personally want the Eddies, but they're about $1800. I haven't heard of any problems running aluminum heads on a Magnum. In addition to being lighter and more expensive, they are also better at heat dispersion, so more resistant to detonation.

I was quoted about 2,000 for both eddy and indy heads. Indy was recommended to me by a few people but at the same time eddy stuff is pretty good and it would shed a some weight...

I thought about running the 1.72 ford rockers if that will add a little extra unph if not ill stick to stainless 1.6

Ill be putting money away this month and next mo,th then buying one of the two

Everywhere I read on how to upgrade that Magnum, they always say to buy EQ heads.

If you get Eddy heads. Take them to a machine shop and have them checked out. I had problems with my Eddy heads, cause I took them out of the box and bolted them on. I had a couple of valves where the valve to guide clearance was to tight, and not all of the spring pressures were even. I think there was something else but I can't remember at the moment. Never used Indy heads so I can't say anything about them. But It probably wouldn't hurt to have your machine shop give a once over to any pre-assembled cylinder head. Then you know everything is good, with the heads at least.
    No replacement for displacement!

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo ZJ
    360 Stroker, 403 c.i.
    3" Skyjacker lift
    31" tires
    K&N Intake
    Edelbrock TES