Water loss by the timing chain cover

Timing cover 2 2015-05-09 21.12.57_resized.jpgTiming cover 1 2015-05-09 21.06.46_resized.jpg

I have almost finished the engine installation. It couldn't start because it has an electrical problem, the ignition and the instruments cluster don't have current. Apart from that, it is losing water from timing chain cover. I forget to install a bolt and the water was dripping for that hole.

The question is, How can the engine water leak out there?

I attached some pics.

Thanks.
    Last edited by montelibre; 05-09-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    1998 Jeep 5.2, in progress...

RallyJeep GO
    Some of those bolts go through into the water jacket, so leakage when they're loose or missing is normal.
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy 2.02 heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods

Put some thread sealer on the end of the bolt.
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------