Jeep grand cherokee tough dog adjustable shock absorbers

SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, description says it fits front and rear 96-99, stock height to 40mm lift.

They don't seem to have the stem needed for the upper front mount.

Adjustability, cool I guess. I'd just be worried that the damping characteristics I like could actually be dialed in

I have the Rancho's (probably made by the same factory) on my Chief, with a pneumatic remote adjusting kit. I don't like them. No matter what the setting they were bad for all road (or off road) conditions. The only thing they were good for is stiffening up the rear when I was towing my boat.
    After that bad experience I was worried the Bilstein HDs would be stiff and bouncy for my niner, but now I don't regret it. They are compliant but well controlled... and about $100 less.

SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------