McNasty5point9

ZJ new to the page… sorta

hello fellas. guys and girls. I've been on the 5.9 Facebook page and was referred to here awhile back. I've had the account for awhile but I've never seemed to use it till now. but now I'm happy to say I'm officially going to give this page a go. i hope to see some awesome builds and learn a lot from you experienced guys. good to see you guys are dedicated and i hope one day i can have a jeep as bad ass as some of you guys.
    IMG_1236.jpg

Welcome aboard! What's your FB name? I believe you'll find things a bit more civil here than on the FB pages.

Tony Feuer on FB.

McNasty5point9
    Im Lucas Briggs. i haven't really been active on the page because i most the time like to keep to my self haha. But i can already tell I like it here better already!!!

Welcome to the site!

Post up some pics in the Members Gallery, start a build thread - and generally have fun!

welcome aboard! on FB i am as much of an asshole as possible, because lets be honest.....most of them deserve it!

welcome aboard! make sure you check out everything in tech archives, lots of good info there!
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit