Oil Dipstick Handle Brushed Billet Aluminum

Is this good for ZJ? Is there any difference between ZJ and TJ oil dipstick inlet? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wrangle...eb3f72&vxp=mtr
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie I have a TJ and I'll compare the sticks a bit later today and I'll let you know.

Thank you.
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking for more billet engine dress up parts check out Drake's parts: http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...-Drake-Offroad

Quote Originally Posted by MexiJeeper View Post
    Eddie I have a TJ and I'll compare the sticks a bit later today and I'll let you know.

Any update???

I mean to check the handle on my XJ's dispstick against the ZJ's.. but I forgot to this weekend. I should be out at storage again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by MonaDeRio View Post
    Any update???
    Eddie I'm very sorry that I was not able to follow through with the photos. I just got out of the hospital after 5 days where I was being treated for an infection from a small cut on my thumb which infected my entire bloodstream. I will ALWAYS wear rubber work glove from now on when working on the Jeep. I'm feeling much better now and will attempt to get those photos for you later today.

I had to go to storage to get a tool for tomorrow so I checked the dipsticks. They are the same. The actual handle on the XJ on is different but that doesn't matter. Diameter of the part that mates with the tube is both 11/32". The dipstick mounts in the same place relative to the top of the tube. I also did test teh XJ dipstick in the ZJ and it fit fine. Couldn't put the ZJ dipstick in the XJ due to the length different though. BTW, TJ and XJ 4.0Ls use the same dipstick tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverXJ View Post
    I had to go to storage to get a tool for tomorrow so I checked the dipsticks. They are the same. The actual handle on the XJ on is different but that doesn't matter. Diameter of the part that mates with the tube is both 11/32". The dipstick mounts in the same place relative to the top of the tube. I also did test teh XJ dipstick in the ZJ and it fit fine. Couldn't put the ZJ dipstick in the XJ due to the length different though. BTW, TJ and XJ 4.0Ls use the same dipstick tube.

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be OK.
    Thanks for the pix.

I should be ok... I just needed a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by x10radsponge View Post
    Thanks for the update. I didn't see those.