Full Length Valve Cover Baffles

Full Length Valve Cover Baffle. Limited time offer. I'm in. http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33168

attachment.jpg
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    I thought I posted these on here before...I put myself in for a set as well.
    - Sandy

We need more ppl. I saw u on the list.
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My membership at the site is waiting cleararance from the moderator but do any of you know if they will fit the aluminum ones with the jeep logo on them. I recently bought those. I wanted to ask that on the thread they have there.

It should be fine. Can you place a picture of the internal side of the valves cover?

Here you go:

What do you think?

I have the same. Baffles will fit your covers.

Thanks!

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    The seller's e-mail/PayPal address is listed in the first post. You probably don't have to join the forum if you don't want to.
    - Sandy

Would these work with HS 1.7 rockers. I've heard of people having to remove the baffles entirely

Quote Originally Posted by jackedzj View Post
    Would these work with HS 1.7 rockers. I've heard of people having to remove the baffles entirely
    I think that depends on which HS 1.7 rockers - if you have the direct replacement, non-adjustable version there's no clearance problems on stock valve cover baffles, so wouldn't have a problem here either.

Quote Originally Posted by jackedzj View Post
    I have non-adjustable HS 1.7 rockers with aluminum valve covers and short two baffles on my white Niner and there are no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BoostinChick View Post
    The seller's e-mail/PayPal address is listed in the first post. You probably don't have to join the forum if you don't want to.
    Thanks for pointing it out. Just sent the $$.

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    15-more days people! I just got my valve covers cleaned up for some powdercoat work. Hoping these baffles help with the oil burping up through the grommets to keep my valve covers clean.
    - Sandy

Might get a set... just tapped out the paypal though.... Time to sell some reserves.

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    You have until January 31st, so you have some time .
    - Sandy

Does anyone know it these baffles will work with my PRW fabricated covers. I think it might be worth a try but I would like some of our "EXPERTS" opinions. Thanks as always Roger https://www.prw-usa.com/product/4036...Black-Anodized

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    Those dont look to have the mounting holes for the baffles. I would say no.
    - Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Berkan View Post
    Does anyone know it these baffles will work with my PRW fabricated covers. I think it might be worth a try but I would like some of our "EXPERTS" opinions. Thanks as always Roger https://www.prw-usa.com/product/4036...Black-Anodized

Those baffles designed only for aluminum Mopar valve covers.

For those people who bought the baffles. The Lowe's is selling the correct screws for this application.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MonaDeRio View Post
    For those people who bought the baffles. The Lowe's is selling the correct screws for this application.
    Make sure you use some Loctite on those screws. It could be very bad if one falls out.
    No replacement for displacement!

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo ZJ
    360 Stroker, 403 c.i.
    3" Skyjacker lift
    31" tires
    K&N Intake
    Edelbrock TES

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    I went with the tap method and went with allen head bolts. Also, on the Loctite comment make sure it's the correct type that is oil tolerant.
    - Sandy

Last edited by MonaDeRio; 03-20-2015 at 06:46 PM.