SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet so it comes at the maxed out level for us, cant be used past that, and costs $1300 dollars?!?! Im so in.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

I saw a picture a long time ago of a ZJ that was seriously slammed, like many inches.

There was no info on it, just one pic.

I wondered if it was even drivable like that. Also assumed it was a 2WD model.

On slammed vehicles, driveablity is debatable. Driveabllity /= moving under its own power. lol

All jokes aside, in fairness it does say "If you are looking for an alternate height or would like your kit to lift above factory height we can help". It's a simple matter of how low you mount the fixed point.

I would actually consider this if it has enough suspension travel... I'm not sure how to interpret "will slam your ride approximately 6.5 inches from there"... sounds to me that they're talking about 6.5" travel, which wouldn't be as much as stock suspension (I think it's about 8").

Lots of benefits to air suspension... adjust ride height depending on conditions, lower bounce effect, adjustable stiffness, adjustable progressiveness... good things. If it's a good one it might be worth the price.
    Last edited by carlmon; 01-08-2015 at 12:09 PM.

After getting off the phone the advertisment for the kit is false. Not in a bad way. The kit will raise 1" above stock and go as low as 4" below and they DO NOT recommend it being driven in the lowered state at all. That is for stationary show uses only according to the engineer.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"