What Did I Get Myself Into?!?

Hey everyone, glad to be a part of this forum! I've been lurking for about a few weeks now, finally needed to be a part of the action.

I'm an avid Jeeper, have owned a few in my day, but just recently purchased a niner. Almost bought a 2008 JK, but was steered back into the direction of a ZJ by my "Jeep Guru." WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO??? Lol

After finding this forum, and spending lots of hours on here everyday, I keep asking myself that question! (It will only get worse!)

Welcome to the loony bin!!!

Lol thanks, guess I'll be fitting in just fine! (Especially with all of the crazy ideas I keep getting from here!)

Welcome. Do you have any plans or direction yet? Start a build thread and show of the toys.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

Howdy and welcome on the crazy train.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbullie5.9 View Post
    Welcome. Do you have any plans or direction yet? Start a build thread and show of the toys.
    Thanks...well what started as "just buy another jeep for a DD" has turned into "wtf did I get myself into" (after finding this site and seeing the nasty mods all of you have done!)

She's a little rough and needs some TLC (Bad mix of the PO and being a NE ZJ.), so once I start breaking her down and going through her, that should determine how far I'll go.

I'll start a build thread, as I'm sure I'll be needing plenty of advice on this project.

Welcome to the site!

Tale a look around - at the site and at your Jeep, and figure out the direction you want to go

Quote Originally Posted by Digital5.9 View Post
    ...and being a NE ZJ. ....
    Remember: PBBlaster is your friend. Along with Nutzoff, Trizoil, and a host of other penetrating oils. WD40 is ok if it's all you can get your hands on.

Oh man, you've got the bug bad. You've definitely found the right place for this particular brand of disorder.
    I'm pretty sure we were all nuts before getting niners, but getting the niners made us much more nuts.
    Ever see "Christine"?...