RallyJeep GO

Sound clips of my 5.9

First video is intake noise (camera on front bumper), second is exhaust noise (camera behind and to the side of the Jeep.

Link to second video, because the forum won't allow me to embed a second video (and if I try to just make another post, it attempts to tack it onto the first one and then fails due to 2 videos in 1 post).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgBB3RcjZs
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods

Sounds good!

I can't tell much from the first vid but the exhaust has a nice tone to it

RallyJeep GO
    Thanks! For anyone wondering, the intake is an airgap manifold, 52mm TB, Durango air hat, 3" duct to the stock box and a 3" inlet duct from the grille to the box. It makes more noise than expected when hitting the throttle, I figured the stock box would soak up more. It's still tough to hear though, there's too much mechanical noise from the engine bay (my valvetrain is loud as shit).

Exhaust is DT headers and y-pipe, Magnaflow 99959HM cat, Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator, Magnaflow 12579 muffler and a 3" tailpipe (with a stock tip).
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate
    Mods: Big trans cooler, 231 swap, Indy MA-X heads prepped by IMM, Comp 20-744-9 cam, 1.7 HS roller rockers, 52mm TB, Airgap manifold, DT headers and full 3" exhaust, SCT tune homebrewed by me, Martin Saine valve body, B&M tranny pan, magic suspension made from unicorn tears, power steering cooler, lots of lighting mods