Project Sea Level / Formerly Project Fireheadman 6.7L ZJ (410 cu in) For Sale Again...

Hello Freaks,

Sadly I have to sell my Niner, the famous Fireheadman Project and my best friends Project Sea Level.

I just moved to the Atlanta area and I work 23 miles from my place of sleep and this beast deserves better.

I am willing to look at any reasonable offer. Please remember the work that has been put into this Niner. I still have all the receipts for the work done and have been wroking on some of the pesky little bugs (flickering dash lights, hacth sensor, etc.).

Here is the list of how the engine sits at this moment. This is Ben's build thread:

http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...=8412#post8412

Right now it still needs a proper tune. It drives me everyday to work and back but it not quite right in the tune.

The interior is flawless and looks great. The paint has a few clear coat spots that are flaking. I will post a few pics if I can figure it out.

I am looking to get $5500 for the Beast. It has 108,000 miles as it sits. Right now she is in Norcross, GA.

This is a great chance to get a superb Niner.

jeep niner.jpg
    jeep niner2.jpg
    niner pic3.jpg
    Last edited by brips69er; 12-31-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Nice ride... Any chance you have a photo you can PM me of the clearance between the Mopar valve cover and the A/C bracket? I have a set and am putting them on and would like to see how tight. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

I will look through my pics and take a new one if needed.

Thank you very much. I went back through the threads and think that its probably there but less then half of the pictures are showing up for me.

So this Jeep went from 5.9_racer to boatflipper to you. I was communicating with boatflipoper about buying the Niner but then he sold it to you. Boatflipper shared some of the Jeep's issues with me.

I'm not insinuating that there is something wrong with the car but I believe that in the spirit of this forum that disclosure is paramount. I think it's more important to point out the potential and existing problems with the Niner beyond flickering lights, than everything that is perfect. No disrespect meant. We are all in this together.

Might as well do it here than fielding the same questions from every prospect.
    Last edited by MexiJeeper; 12-31-2014 at 08:23 AM.

The overall issue with the Jeep is the tune/idle. Which I listed. When Ben took the supercharger off the Jeep the tune is the old tune that was in Colorado at a higher elevation.
    This is the only real issue with the Jeep. It has been a daily driver for the past 3 years since Boatflipper purchased the Jeep from Ben. I still drive it everyday to and from work about 45 miles a day.

It had a slight oil leak from the rear of the pan. It would not pool oil because the exhaust would burn it off the cross pipe. I have tightened the pan and have been watching the leak. Its been fine but with the crazy weather the pan gasket will at some point need to be changed.

This Jeep has a full thread of build done by Ben. Its in the OP.

If you guys have questions, fire away and I will let you know as best as I can.

I will also take more pics tomorrow.

It should not be a DD like it is.

MexiJeeper if there is something else that John discussed please let me know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by x10radsponge View Post
    Thank you very much. I went back through the threads and think that its probably there but less then half of the pictures are showing up for me.
    I put a pic on this thread. On my last post. The Valve Cover is right against the AC bracket. Hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brips69er; 12-31-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks for the photo.

.... I know its an old thread, guessing she sold again? 108K miles.... and still running! I remember when I drove her home from Oklahoma City with less than 60K, took her apart, and built her up to become a monster. Ah the memories and all the cars I blew the doors off.
    Rarely Active, in case you are looking for me on here.....
    Past: 92 MJ --> 89 XJ --> 99 WJ --> 92 YJ [RIP] --> 98 ZJ [RIP] --> 05 LJ --> 98 ZJ
    Last: Stroker - 410Cu In, SuperCharged '98 ZJ (500hp+) @12.2 - 1/4mile.... she was a blast!!
    Click here for my build thread....Project Fireheadman 6.7L SuperCharged and Stroked

Glad you're back here! - so few with both stroke and boost experience are still here.

I've strolled though your build thread before. I'm in the middle of a similar build... same heads, same stroke, similar static c/r, air/water cooler, Vortech, M1 2bbl ported, 55mm Hughes billet TB, Hughes girdle, etc., etc..

Some differences: fully ported the heads and enlarged chambers to 63cc, partial block fill, Icon full dish instead of step-dish pistons (made up for in combustion chamber size), .030 bore (but who's counting!), etc. Oh- and I'm putting LSD in the front and keeping the 249 TC.

I'm wondering what would you do differently in hind-sight? Any pointers from your experience on what to watch out for in my build?

There's still a lot I haven't bought, so I'd appreciate your insight.

how about I reply back on my build thread so it keeps the past to future intact...
    http://thespeedfreaks.net/showthread...-cu-in)/page51
    Rarely Active, in case you are looking for me on here.....
    Past: 92 MJ --> 89 XJ --> 99 WJ --> 92 YJ [RIP] --> 98 ZJ [RIP] --> 05 LJ --> 98 ZJ
    Last: Stroker - 410Cu In, SuperCharged '98 ZJ (500hp+) @12.2 - 1/4mile.... she was a blast!!
    Click here for my build thread....Project Fireheadman 6.7L SuperCharged and Stroked