Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That is some pretty nice $hit!..... just popping in out of the blue.
    VERY good work on the CNC! Wish you guys lots of good luck on the SCs.... and nice going on the extra notch. I had to drill mine and file it square... was a PITA.

Try some ceramic paint (hi-temp). Spray 5 thin coats, then pop in the oven at 210 degrees for an hour, let it cool before touching. Now you have a nice hardened/cured paint job, cheaper than powerder coating and stronger than normal enamel paint.... and hopefully no running/drippy paint lines.
    Rarely Active, in case you are looking for me on here.....
    Past: 92 MJ --> 89 XJ --> 99 WJ --> 92 YJ [RIP] --> 98 ZJ [RIP] --> 05 LJ --> 98 ZJ
    Last: Stroker - 410Cu In, SuperCharged '98 ZJ (500hp+) @12.2 - 1/4mile.... she was a blast!!
    Click here for my build thread....Project Fireheadman 6.7L SuperCharged and Stroked

Hey boostin I noticed you also had new brackets machined any chance you'd be willing to part with your stock ones?

Finally somebody did it. If I did not have this set I definitely was the first on the line.
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfn's lonely vajay jay
    Most of the kits have been shipped out, and should be on their way to their final destination. If anyone would like to post pics and review once received please do so! Open to critiques and improvements to take back to the fabricator. I feel my review would be biased since I consider the fabricator a personal friend.
    - Sandy

Anyone selling any of these?