Thread: 408 Tuning

408 Tuning

I just recently built a 408ci Magnum for my 98 ZJ that raced in JeepSpeed style of races (desert/rock endurance). I am looking for insight on a local (ish) tuner that could help me get this thing running correctly. I am located in Western Maryland 21502. Who would you suggest going to on the east coast. Reliability is paramount here.

Thank you,

Erik M

Local? No. Reliable and for the most part indisputably the best? A vendor here named FlyinRyan contact via flyinryanporting@gmail.com I am yet to hear a complaint about one of his tunes.
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

flyinryan I belive it is on here should be able to help u!
    1998 niner!!!!! K&N FIPK, BFG All Terrains, MSD coil, Taylor Thundervolt wires, Superchips Programer, Kolak 3" tailpipe, Magnaflow highflow 3" Cat, MBRP 3" chambered muffler, MBRP 3"-3 1/2" dual wall stainless tip, NP 242 swap, and gonig to be more to come!!!!!

Double yes!^^^^^

Erik, your ZJ is amazing.

Flyinryin is the man for tuning, he should be able to take care of you

Thanks guys for the advice and kind words. I will reach out to Ryan. I'm excited to get this thing running right, it should be bad ass!
    Last edited by ne14jpn; 03-12-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ne14jpn View Post
    Thanks guys for the advice and kind words. I will reach out to Ryan. I'm excited to get this thing running right, it should be bad ass!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I think I get your message but it took a while to sink in. Too many deja vus.

Ha, I apologize for that. The forum kept kicking back a database error and not allowing the post.

Spoke with Ryan this evening. Very happy to be working with him. I will keep this thread updated.

Thanks again

I had the same posting problem today as well.

Davit fixed tapatalk but it caused those other problems, so he disabled it again for the time being.

Erik - looks like you already connected with Ryan, but I was just gonna echo what everyone else said. Ryan's has been way more successful with SCT that the others that are out there

you will be MORE than pleased with Ryan tuning your truck
    Ross
    1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
    MPP Headers - Thunderbolt Metallic Cat - 3" Mag catback - EBC Brakes w/ drilled Rotors - 4bbl M1 - Vortech 12psi - Built trans & 2900 stall - Ford 8.8 - Addco & Hellwig Sways - Poly Bushings - H&R Springs - Grabber UHP Tires - Alpine/Infinity Stereo - FX-R BiXenon Retrofit