Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Right on. Well I'm willing to see if I can make this one work, since it's already on its way. I mean it's just a hose and it's a similar shape/angle, just not exact. So how hard can it be to make it work?
    Don't stop for nothing, it's full speed or nothing

Derek - Facebook
    5.9 - Monstaliner bed liner (black) on exterior - 3'' Kolak exhaust - SCT Tuner - Stock rubber cup holder - K&N 4'' filter with Spectre hat - 52mm Holley TB - 4 JBL coax speakers/dual 12s - Custom retrofitted projectors - ZJ Build Thread
    92 XJ - 7'' lift, SeriousOffroad long arms, Bilstein 5100s, 33x12.50s Kumho MTs, and many more parts and dents. - XJ Build Thread

Derek how did you apply your bed liner? Was it rattle can or did you use a gun to shoot it? If gun what type. Any info would be helpful. I'm considering bed linering my cladding and bumpers.

Pretty sure most of the Monstaliner stuff is roll on, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MexiJeeper View Post
    Derek how did you apply your bed liner? Was it rattle can or did you use a gun to shoot it? If gun what type. Any info would be helpful. I'm considering bed linering my cladding and bumpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
    Pretty sure most of the Monstaliner stuff is roll on, but I could be wrong.

As McCloud said, it is rolled on. You can spray it on if you'd like. You can adjust how coarse of a finish you want, but rolling it will look smooth and you won't be able to tell it's lined until you're touching it. And unlike other liners, dirt and mud won't get stuck in crevices and be a pain to wash. XJ is getting lined in a few weeks!

And I also ordered a bypass hose from RockAuto today for a few dollars just to be safe. And my water pump ordered from Summit yesterday came earlier today lol. So that's nice.

Derek - Facebook
    5.9 - Monstaliner bed liner (black) on exterior - 3'' Kolak exhaust - SCT Tuner - Stock rubber cup holder - K&N 4'' filter with Spectre hat - 52mm Holley TB - 4 JBL coax speakers/dual 12s - Custom retrofitted projectors - ZJ Build Thread
    92 XJ - 7'' lift, SeriousOffroad long arms, Bilstein 5100s, 33x12.50s Kumho MTs, and many more parts and dents. - XJ Build Thread

Here we go. Buy FlowKooler from Kolak, it's cheaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SCT X3. Custom cam. Crane gold race roller rockers. Fully ported 2.02 R/T heads.. Mike Leach Headers. Full 3" cat back exhaust. Custom full return fuel system. Aeromotive 340 in-tank fuel pump. Aeromotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator. Holley 2 x 52mm TB. High stall torque converter 2800 . 24# Bosch Ford Racing injectors. MSD ignition box and coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update on the project.

Shiny:

Previous owner broke three bolts, two of them in the far back, and then tried soldering over them.. With one boot in the air intake goes and another on the radiator support.. I got it out.

Time to clean..

That difference..

Derek - Facebook

So I got the Jeep back up and running a few weeks ago. It's running real nice and 2WD is a blast.

Up next on my list will probably be 31s, 2'' BB, and brakes all at the same time. Then one my ZJ brakes are replaced, do the rear disc conversion to my XJ and then some other things.

Planning on a cage and a few other treats pretty soon.

Derek - Facebook

Welcome back Derek. We still need to get hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by x10radsponge View Post
    Welcome back Derek. We still need to get hooked up.

Thanks man. As you probably know, I'm more active on the Facebook group, but I like to post here as much as possible since I'm trying to keep track of the build thread. We'll have to get a 5.9 group together soon.

Derek - Facebook

So brief update on a few things. Jeep is running fine and I've enjoyed the 2WD for the summer but it's time to put the shaft back in and deal with my bad VC for a little while.

I have to reroute my trans lines to go into my radiator and then into my aux cooler, opposed to just my aux cooler. I think my shifting is a bit different and could possibly be affecting my 0-60. Plus I miss AWD launches. Anyway, I'm driving to Colorado in a few months and need the Jeep to be in top shape. It made it from IL to TN and that was before the much needed plenum plate.

Oh, and another cool thing.. I made this thread last year tomorrow on the night I purchased the ZJ. It's a little different than how I bought it, and my plans for it changed quite a few times, but all in all I'm loving it!

Derek - Facebook

Alright big update! Added a 3.5'' IRO lift to the Jeep and have 31s coming in soon along with a rear tire bumper that's getting custom made. I was planning on buying an SRT8 later this year but opted out due to not really wanting a car payment right now. So I'm kicking the idea around of putting that 4-5k into the 5.9. Kind of want to push some more power out of the Jeep, so we'll see.

Derek - Facebook

Here's how we're looking right now. Still have to mount my two 7'' HID offroad lights on the front bumper and once the bumper is in stock, ordering the rear tire carrier.

Derek - Facebook

very cool looking zj!
    98 ZG 318 limited: np 242 swap, aussie locker, shift kit, optima red, 170lbs reduction, 5.9 vents, tcase skid, kn air filter, air ram, 1.7 HS RRs, SCT 93 oct tune, magnaflow muffler 12255, magnaflow hi-flo cat, spectre air hat, 2x52mm tb, 5.9 efan swap, ngk fr5-1 plugs, mopar perf wires, new cap 'n rot, maxxperf coil, iat relocation, roof lights, pirelli scorpions on masitaly 16x7 rims ET=0, ome HD coils +2",rubic exp +2"shocks, skyjacker ss, rubic exp adjustable front arms, jks rear+procomp front trackbar, prothane engine n tranny mounts, prothane sway bars bushings, drilled n slotted rotors, aeronautical front brake lines, purple led into front grill, hella h4s 100/55w, osarm h3s 55w.
    my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/TommyVercettism/videos

I like it. Maybe I need another niner prepped for the zombie apocalypse.
    Is that photo in Chicago? It looks like an REI parking lot in Utah.

He lives in Boulder now...