The Speed Freaks

NEW Hughes Engines Performance Parts for 318/360 Magnum v8.

Hey guys, havnt been on the site in a while but I come bearing gifts! Im selling a bunch of top end internals for the 318/360. They are all hughes engines products with the exception of the timing chain set which is Cloyes. Here's what I have:
    SS Roller Rocker 1.6:1 complete set with studs and guideplates
    Valve springs w/ dampers
    Valve spring retainers
    Valve stem seals
    Valve locks
    Hydraulic roller lifters
    Hardened oil through pushrods

Cloyes timing chain and tensioner also for sale:
    Timing chain complete set
    New tensioner
    Price for everything is 650$ plus shipping, this is well below what I paid for it all. Id like to sell it all as a set but id be willing to take offers on individual parts. Let me also say these parts are NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED, as I planned on doing a cam swap and other expenses arose. This is a complete set only thing that is missing for a rebuild is the CAM itself, perfect for anyone doing a performance cam swap with iron heads. These are high quality internals for stock IRON HEADS or aftermarket IRON HEADS. Best way to get a hold of me is via email Wally7666@yahoo.com I can email pictures of whatever you want, they are all still sealed in the original package. Thanks for looking

Email sent
    96 Orvis w/slate leather ... Long Arms, 35" LTB's, 231 swap, front LockRight.. Finishing up the built 5.9 install and I have a Klune sitting in the garage waiting its turn to go in...

Post Disclaimer: I dont live on planet Love-A-Lot and I dont sit in circles holding hands singing Kum Ba Ya. If you dont like my opinion just take it with a grain of salt, like I did yours, and simply move on. The sun will still rise, and it will be ok......

replied

bump to the top. Still for sale, listed on CL also