Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Hmm, now the extension loaded all my last set of photos. Maybe I should post what it looks like installed? Part of me still says I should wait to just move the pics to another host.

Well, I did get the bumper installed before Christmas, with only a couple of minor issues. But on my club's Christmas tree run, the FlowKooler water pump started leaking. GRRR. It was intermittent though, so we could go a day without any leaks, and then it would dump a quart. I picked up and installed a new MOPAR pump from the dealership over New Year's weekend, but then the power steering pump started making a nasty racket. While trying to diagnose it, I ended up installing a new idler pulley and changing the A/C clutch pulley bearing in the parking lot of an Autozone while we were on a road trip. With that not solving the problem, I was glad we made it home, but three days of commuting later, it was PUKING fluid and the rattle was worse. I ordered up a new Lares pump/reservoir, along with the Cardone metal pulley, from RockAuto. It arrived Friday afternoon and I swapped it that night. Hopefully that's the last major maintenance issue I have to deal with for at least a couple months!

How many miles did you get out of your FlowKooler? I've got one going on my new motor - hope it's not a mistake.