Attempt to restore my pictures from Project Fireheadman

Over the years... I have had several emails and requests to restore my website for all the pictures I took, which are part of many of the writeups... and my build to help others.

I am going to attempt to do this (had to change over from Linux-Centos to MAC, so having to port things over to make everything work again.
    Hopefully I will be able to complete this
    Rarely Active, in case you are looking for me on here.....
    Past: 92 MJ --> 89 XJ --> 99 WJ --> 92 YJ [RIP] --> 98 ZJ [RIP] --> 05 LJ --> 98 ZJ
    Last: Stroker - 410Cu In, SuperCharged '98 ZJ (500hp+) @12.2 - 1/4mile.... she was a blast!!
    Click here for my build thread....Project Fireheadman 6.7L SuperCharged and Stroked

so here is all the content I restored... however I am still figuring out how to relink it.
    I am using a software package called JAlbum for MAC, which creates really nice thumbnails, linked to original images.

http://fireheadman.com/twiki/pub/Jeep59Registry

Let me know if you guys like this...

UPDATE: Had to change the link a little to match watch it used to be... so I dont have to update 1000+ pic links... I am running an update on my webserver, so images might be slow or unreachable for the next 10min.
    Last edited by 5.9_Racer; 08-25-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Past: 92 MJ --> 89 XJ --> 99 WJ --> 92 YJ [RIP] --> 98 ZJ [RIP] --> 05 LJ --> 98 ZJ
    Last: Stroker - 410Cu In, SuperCharged '98 ZJ (500hp+) @12.2 - 1/4mile.... she was a blast!!
    Click here for my build thread....Project Fireheadman 6.7L SuperCharged and Stroked

Nice to see you back!

...and nice to see the thread being restored. You had a lot of work into that baby! (the Jeep and the thread too, actually! )

Whatever happened to the Jeep itself? I can't recall if the new owner ever showed up on here but I don't think so....

I did a search for him "boatflipper", but it appears he was briefly on here, then left the site. Never heard from him since.
    Hopefully the jeep is still doing well.

Awesome. I was looking for the fuel system pics awhile back. Thanks!

What are you driving now? Moving on to a 2011 'Stang myself.
    '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9er
    Southeast RT Blower Built 360 & CNC Ported 2.02 R/T Heads / COMP Cams Custom Cam / Crower Rockers / Edelbrock Headers / P&P Kegger / MSaine Valve Body / 247|249 Hybrid Transfer Case / Kolak Exhaust / Mopar Vulcanized Rubber Cupholder

UPDATE
    So I was able to fiddle around with some apache mod_rewrite rules and saved myself a few days of having to check every single thread I every contributed to!!!!!

I didn't go through every single thread and post in this forum, so if anyone sees a place holder ICON for an image and it is referencing either of my sites (fireheadman.com or jeep59registry.com), let me know and I will write another rule to allow it to work.

For those that are curious of what a rewrite rule is, they go in the httpd.conf (VirtualServer Directive block) and look like this...
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /twiki/pub/Jeep59Registry/
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/1/([A-Za-z0-9]+)_([0-9]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2_$3.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9]+)_([0-9]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2_$3.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)_([0-9]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2_$3.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)_([A-Za-z0-9-]+)_([0-9]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2_$3_$4.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)_([0-9]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2_$3.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9_]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2.jpg [NC,R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+).jpg $1/hi-res/$2.jpg [NC,R=301,L]

Each rule has a regular expression that matches my to my old website, then reformats the URL so it can link it to my new website.
    I have this many rules because I changed the way I posted pictures a few times....

Anywho... This thread should be restored now as well as all the other threads. I hope this helps many of you guys out when you get stuck on the same problems I did.

NOTE: Not all of my pictures I ever took (Over 1000, maybe even 2000) made it into threads, so feel free to see all of them athttp://fireheadman.com/twiki/pub/Jeep59Registry

Quote Originally Posted by WiCKeD View Post
    Awesome. I was looking for the fuel system pics awhile back. Thanks!

What are you driving now? Moving on to a 2011 'Stang myself.
    At the moment I just bought a 2011 Tacoma TRD Offroad so I could get back into the mountains for some camping and backpacking.... A 63 split window Vette is in my future (Could settle for up to a 65/66 Vette if I can't find a split window for a reasonable price.)

Try here for split window Vettes:

http://www.adhuntr.com/2012/05/all.h...sa=Search#2079