Ironman4x4fab.com brings back budget priced adjustable control arms! 139.50 a pair!

After building our business for the last 5 years on providing the strongest and most adjustable control arms available we have moved away from the grasp of the budget builder. I have received lots of feedback from guys saying they wanted my parts but just could not afford them. In response I decided to bring back my original design of our adjustable control arms with a little less threading and less material cost.
    These upper control arms are still comparable to the rest of the market but at the awesome price of 139.50 shipped!

These are for guys with 5" of lift and lower that just need adjustable upper arms because the low cost lift kits don't come with them.

The new "Blue Anvil" line of parts is focused on the builders on a budget. This allows for customers to compromise on price, not quality!

Check them out here: http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Products/UCA-F.html

you can also call, text, pm, or email
    704 796 3502
    andy@ironman4x4fab.com

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.
    242 SWAP, K&n stuff, magnaflow stuff, msd stuff, Ironman poly engine and trans mounts.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

blah blah blah no 0 to -2" no care...track bar?
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

these are short enough to be shorter than stock if needed.

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.
    242 SWAP, K&n stuff, magnaflow stuff, msd stuff, Ironman poly engine and trans mounts.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

Andy's stuff is top notch,,,, using all his arms and motor / trans mounts on my drag Niner

Tim
    1998 ZJ 5.9 Platinum - 408 SC Sleeper ( 7.49 / 11.? )
    2012 RAM - Tow Vehicle
    2007 GC SRT8 Daily Driver
    2003 TJ Rubicon Inca Gold - Trail blaster
    1973 Trumph GT6 MK III
    20 Ft Enclosed Car Hauler

We Also offer Custom colors for these and all our parts. All you have to do is ask.

we have Iron man blue, Blood red, black, battleship grey and toxic was green.

STONE WHITE 98 NINER.

WWW.IRONMANX4X4FAB.COM
    ANDY@IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM

Right up my alley
    Big ASS supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom Made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 39# injectors, 2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.

you got a link or pictures of that green?
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Black Pearl" totaled
    '98 Grand 5.9 "Eleanoir"
    "No Officer, all four tire tracks are mine, it WAS all wheel drive......yes ma'am Im aware this structure is normally used to 'park' cars"

lilibullie: You really need to talk to Andy about the track bar. As I said before he will build you an adjustable [shorter] bar with better bushings and joint that will fix your problem. Andy had it worked out months ago and it will work. I just haven't done it yet as just when I was going to send him my bar the 5.9 got hit. I have been working on the body ever since. I will do the the bar as soon as it is back from being painted. Roger